New kid from Arizona

WOW! Not to make you feel old joeb1 but you retired a year before I graduated high school.

7 Likes

:joy::rofl:

7 Likes

YOUNG smartass WHIPPERSNAPPERS!:grimacing:

GET OFF MY LAWN!!! (I was 8 back then)

8 Likes

Welcome to FULL30. As you can see, things are kinda free and loose here, except in actual gun work.

7 Likes

Holy crap, youre getting up there in age Lonewolf.

7 Likes

UCKFA OUYA !
I hope you can read Pig Latin @Caw

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum

7 Likes

Medical retirement. Old age forced me to retire. :grinning: An 83 year old guy in a big Oldsmobile.

9 Likes

Welcome!

7 Likes

No, jf89, LonewolfMcQuade is still young enough to ‘get er done’.

When you get to his age, you will realize he is not old.

Old doesn’t happen till you start worrying about health care and just getting around. Saying goes: “You know you are old if you can’t get thru a 15 minute conversation without talking about your health issues.” I am sure LonewolfMcQuade has not reached that point, yet.

7 Likes

Some vehicles, get rode harder than others. Im 29 and highly doubt I see 60. Being old varies from person to person. My grandfather was younger at 65 than most guys at 45 if that makes any sense. I was just hazing lonewolf, he still has a few more years before he is all the way senile.

6 Likes

who knows, jf89, LonewolfMcQuade may end up like some people who always stay sharp., regardless of their age. My opinion is he will be one of those always-sharp people.

So, why do you think you won’t make it to 60, jf89?

6 Likes

High blood pressure, bad diet, bad genetics, and in a relationship with a woman with a temper and in general I have bad luck. Theres probably more but thats some of it.

7 Likes

jf89:

Well, I am in my early 60’s and have most of what you described (not sure about the bad genetics). I expect to be around for quite a while longer.

Regarding the wife - I have had to deal with a wife with a bad temper for almost 20 years now. Takes a bit of learning, but I have made it this far, and it seems to be getting some better.

Luck is fickle. You never know - your luck may change.

9 Likes

Fair enough, maybe im just being pessimistic.

9 Likes

jf89:

Understandable, but as you see more successes in life, your attitude will change.

7 Likes

I’ve always felt good and stayed in shape for my age, however my much younger southern belle May wear me out before my expiration date

8 Likes

Welcome to FULL30, glad to have another Arizonian

6 Likes

Welcome,

I’m from Peoria, NW Peoria at that, I’m a Photographer and gun guy too!!

7 Likes

Good photo OP Saturday. Car Show @ Shooters World Peoria. Show starts at 10:00 AM. If you can make it. I am entered in the show. I have a Red 2011 Dodge Charger with white stripes. Also bring something to shoot.

5 Likes