New MDT Polymer/Metal AICS magazines

These new magazines are polymer bodied with metal feed lips and a window to see the fill. $50

6 Likes

I… couldn’t tell you. Never used them, in fact I had to look them up. But they’re more than 15 bucks here

https://lancer-systems.com/awc/product-category/magazines/?pa_caliber=7-62-x-51mm-308-win

5 Likes

Just realized you were talking about .308 :facepalm: , my bad

4 Likes

These were what i was referring to

4 Likes

Lancer 308 mags look like they’re all AR platform style, not like the AICS that funnels the cartridges up to a single feed at the top.

5 Likes

I once bought a Magpul 20 round thinking sweet I’ll be raining precision down range, but of course I bought the wrong type without looking. These are what MDT sells

5 Likes

I got mixed up there. For some reason I thought you were talking about something else when I seen that pic. Now I know what your talking about though. My bad.

3 Likes

I use MDT’s poly mags in a 308 bolt gun. They work very well and are par for the course pricing-wise (compared to pretty much everything worthwhile on the market):

Bottom line is MDT makes some really good stuff. I doubt they manufacture the mags in house, but they certainly work well and stand behind the products they sell.

5 Likes