New member, currently in WA

Joined a while ago but never really got started. I mainly go to reddit for my online gats but when they looked like they were going to ban bestgunnit I started looking for an alternative.

Originally from PA but currently stationed in WA. Into long range/precision shooting as well as standard 2/3 gun action.

8 Likes

Welcome (back)
The forum’s changed a bit since you joined. Lots more good folks here.

5 Likes

Welcome @theyoyomaster
Great to have you here with us

4 Likes

Welcome @theyoyomaster

5 Likes

Full30>reddit. I like reddit sometimes but these guys arnt quite as annoying and theres less AK lovers.

5 Likes

Yeah, I avoid gunnit completely. WG is where I go for the right comradery though.

4 Likes

WG?

5 Likes

https://old.reddit.com/r/weekendgunnit

It’s not for “normies.”

It started out as satire making fun of /r/guns and then turned into something… else.

4 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome from Ky.

4 Likes

Welcome from Ohio.

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @theyoyomaster Good to have you here.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

3 Likes

Welcome back!

4 Likes

Thanks everyone. I’m seeing the writing on the wall and realizing that the admins are working on a plan to summarily ban any popular subreddit they can. Figured it was time to start working on building up a new place that isn’t run that way.

2 Likes

Welcome @theyoyomaster

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Got any videos of some crazy yoyo action?

2 Likes

@ArmedEyeDoc ah, unfortunately the last time I did it seriously was before video phones were really a thing.

3 Likes