New member from Idaho

Hello all, I would like to intoduce myself. I am retired USAF firefighter, who loves to shoot, hunt and fish. I discovered Full30 after youtube started their current anti-gun B.S. I finally decided to check out the forum and sign up. I’ve caught the reloading bug and now reload several calibers in pursuit of increased accuracy.

17 Likes

Welcome to Full30. Glad you found us.

7 Likes

Welcome @breper
Glad you found your way to Full 30! Great place full of great people, you’ll like it here. Thank you for your service!

7 Likes

Welcome to Full30 @breper Good to have you here. Many of us left youtube, most not by choice.

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

6 Likes

Welcome to full30! Thank you for your service.

We hope to relocate to your neck of the woods soon!

8 Likes

Welcome to Full30! We are thrilled to have you here and look forward to seeing what you have to share with us! Thanks so much for joining our fight for 2a rights,and please let us know how we can help with your fight too.

5 Likes

Welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome to full30 Brother!

5 Likes

Welcome to full30 brother!

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30, breper.

Thank you for your service.

5 Likes

Come on up, the water is fine. Fellow 2A enthusiasts are welcomed with open arms.

6 Likes

Cannot wait brother! Want to raise our kid(s) in that fantastic state. Gonna be in 2~3 years or so. Wife wants to wait until the baby is born and a couple years old before we do it. Plan on starting our own business up there and planting roots.

6 Likes

Mister_Torgue:

From the pictures, you are heading towards the right place! Lucky you!

So, what kind of business will you start there?

5 Likes

Hey welcome to the forum, your going to like it here.

6 Likes

Welcome!!! And thank you for your service!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community! We’re glad to have ya here.

6 Likes

Welcome @breper! Glad you joined us! When I was still doing consulting work on the east coast I had a customer that was a USAF firefighter in the reserves that served in Iraq. Thanks for your service!

3 Likes

Welcome to Full30…:man_firefighter:

2 Likes

I have it too. It’s very contagious and incurable…but that’s perfectly OK here. Welcome to our quarantine! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: You will find plenty of helpful reloading discussions and many other great topics as well. Enjoy the forum!

2 Likes