New member from Louisiana

My home for the past ~20 years is NE Louisiana. I retired here from the USAF. Shooting, hand loading and hunting keep me out of trouble. I am blessed with a wife who loves to hunt Whitetails. In addition, we have six grown children. All are married, hunt, and have kids who hunt and fish.
I shoot rifle, pistol and shotgun. My hunting passion is Woodcock and my best bud for hunting them is an eleven-year old German Shorthaired Pointer.

12 Likes

Welcome @Pilgrim
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!! Thank you for your service!

7 Likes

welcome

7 Likes

Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome from Ky

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Pilgrim

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for your service and raising kids right! We have to continue passing out live for the outdoors to the next generations!!

7 Likes

Well, Howdy @Pilgrim. Had to throw a bone to the Duke, lol. Welcome to Full30, glad to have you here.

6 Likes

Welcome to FULL30 and Forum, this is a good place for ways to tempt your homestead activities.

6 Likes

Welcome aboard new guy I’ll take that beer now

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!!

7 Likes

Welcome. Its good to have you here.

5 Likes

Welcome from cajun country.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service.

6 Likes

Hello @Pilgrim We had a German Shorthaired Pointer when I was a kid. She was the best pheasant hunting dog ever…and the best companion ever. Awesome dogs! Welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

Welcome to full30 from Alabama

6 Likes

Welcome from Florida and thank you for your service and passing on the love for the outdoors and hunting and fishing.

5 Likes