New Member from NOVA here...

Hello All.
New member here. I’m a long time shooter, former ordnance soldier and all around admirer of most things firearms related.
I am sort of an old school guy and love the 1911 and Hi-Power platforms.
The AR-15 is my favorite platform and I am really getting fond of the 300 Blackout cartridge.
I have viewed the videos on this site and loved them, so I figured I should join the forum.

Thank you for providing a 2A friendly place on the increasingly unfriendly worldwide web.

16 Likes

1911?

Winner!

Welcome :smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @Bullet41 Good to have you here.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

5 Likes

Welcome @Bullet41
Great to have you here with us at Full 30.
Thank you for your service!

5 Likes

I like you already!

5 Likes

Welcome to the FULL30 and the Forum, glad to have you admire us for something.

Oh, I forgot, I am pre-old school type so I think there is much here for you to discover!

5 Likes

Old School here too.
1911 Walther, Mauser Enfield ect ect

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!

3 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I think I will definitely like it here and learn a ton too.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service.

3 Likes

Welcome. You’ve come to the right place @Bullet41.

3 Likes
  • better off, winner chicken dinner
    anyone who chooses the Browning HP is a gentleman in my books
    Welcome
4 Likes

Welcome to the forum from another fan of the 1911.

3 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome @Bullet41

3 Likes

I am more comfortable being called a scoundrel than a gentleman, but since first impressions are the way to go; I greatly appreciate it.

I do believe I am in the right place indeed.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! We are in central Va

3 Likes

I am just outside of Quantico, but we are thinking of moving further south once my son graduates. I could definitely shoot a bit more down that way. And I love shooting suppressed as well. I currently run a GMT-300BLK and am thinking of grabbing a Thunder Beast for 5.56.

3 Likes

Be sure to hit up Hansohn Brothers. Sign up for an account and email them for special pricing. Once set up you will see discount pricing

3 Likes

A buddy of mine has used them a couple of times and he’s told me to check them out as well. I’ll have to do that.

4 Likes