New Member from NOVA here...

Welcome from Ky

4 Likes

Welcome !

4 Likes

Thanks Rex.

Festus, your username brings back more than a few fond memories. If a Marshal Dillon or Ms Kitty gets in on this, I am going to have to pinch myself to make sure this is real.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Bullet41

4 Likes

Welcome. Another 1911 guy, like cockroaches I tell ya, at least your redeemable with the Hi Power and AR!

Oh and a big HOOAH! For a fellow Army Vet.

2 Likes

Like cockroaches, the only guns left after a nuclear apocalypse will be 1911s and maybe a Hi-Power or two. Oh and right back at you Joe! Army all the way.

4 Likes

Nuclear war- Yeah it will be that episode of the twilight zone where the guy is trapped in a library and breaks his glasses. 1911s everywhere and all we have left is Hollow Point Ammo, NOOOOO!

2 Likes

Now that is just cruel man. Hopefully there will be a Dremel lying around so he can polish the everloving #311 out of that feed ramp.

3 Likes

Great, welcome and enjoy…lots of fun and enjoyable content here.

3 Likes

Thanks and yes it is.

2 Likes

Festus had a way of saying things that I always fully appreciated.

4 Likes

I’m in Woodbridge not very far from you at all

2 Likes

Absolutely and my family loved the show when I was growing up.

3 Likes

I lived in Woodbridge for a few years when I first started working at the Pentagon. If you ever went to any of the local gun shows, you’ve probably seen my old reloading business. My logo is very distinctive.

3 Likes

Don’t really go to gun shows that much at all
Prices aren’t what they used to be here at all

3 Likes

Tell me about it. We opened a small shop in Dumfries, but closed it down about a year and a half or so later. I get a lot of people asking am I going to open up again or do business online and I just don’t have the energy for it at the moment. I’ve thought of doing shows again, which lasted four years, but just wrong place wrong time.

4 Likes

Do you shoot anywhere locally ?

1 Like

No, because I prefer shooting outdoors. I wish there was someplace local. Other than that, we travel a bit to shoot outdoors. There is always Elite in Manassas or the range in Lorton. I have heard of another in Stafford, but I’ve not been to that one.

3 Likes