New member here.

Hello, I stumbled across this forum while searching for .458 SOCOM info. Though, I have (and like) a wide variety of guns.

I’m a casual shooter in Michigan. CPL carrier. 38 y.o. Alpha Male (lol) married, no kids, 2 dogs (Great Danes).

15 Likes

Welcome @Niels1np
Great to have you here at Full 30!

7 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @Niels1np Good to have you here. Great choice of caliber.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum

8 Likes

Welcome from Texas.

7 Likes

Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome Buddy, great to have you on the forum…!
I had two Great Danes when I was a Teenager (many years ago) fantastic animals…!
I now have two kids, which I love dearly, but all I can say is…stick with the Great Danes…!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Welcome from Ky

6 Likes

Welcome to the FULL30 and forum, glad you stumbled into us, you are happily able to casually shoot here.

6 Likes

Welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome @Niels1np. Great to see fellow Michigander’s here!

6 Likes

Welcome @Niels1np

6 Likes

Whereabouts in Michigan?

4 Likes

North of Lansing.

4 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome! You are all very kind. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Cool. I lived in Mt. Pleasant for a few years…CMU grad.

5 Likes

Me too! Fire Up Chips! lol

5 Likes

:smile:

4 Likes

Welcome of all the big bore AR stuff, I like the 458 SOCOM the most. Before my AR 308 addiction did a lot of shooting and hunting with the SOCOM.

6 Likes

An AR .308 is the only gun left on my list of guns to build. I’ve built numerous AR-15s in various calibers but I do not yet have an AR in .308. I was debating between a Seekins Precision SP10 and building one from a Spike’s Tactical Gen 2 Billet receiver set. What do you have?

6 Likes