New member here

Welcome!

5 Likes

You made a great first choice. We have a nice group of people here and plenty of topics to discuss. Welcome aboard!

6 Likes

Welcome!! I so want to get in to NV and thermals but I know it will be just as addicting as the NFA stuff now!!

5 Likes

I be wanted to get some nv too but the price tag is daunting to me

7 Likes

@chris has been teasing me with his new flir… I need mo moneys

8 Likes

Thank you. Excited to be here.

4 Likes

It’s worth getting as it feels like your stepping into a whole different world. Everything is different, from walking, driving, and even shooting. It’s not always harder, well somethings are, but shooting I feel is actually a little bit easier. I highly recommend that you check out some quality PVS 14 and give them a spin. Well the initial purchase can be expensive, it’s something that will never get old. I would check out TNVC. They offer payment plans too which can help make the dreams come true.

5 Likes

Flir is great. definetly brings a lot to the table. I use flir for locating and NV for getting positive identification.

4 Likes

Thank you

4 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!

Me too!

5 Likes

Welcome @Mogas0311
Great to have you here & thank you for your service!!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome. Good to have you here!

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30! Glad to have you here.

5 Likes

Welcome to full30!

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30, Mogas0311 (Andrew).

Hope you enjoy it here.

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @Mogas0311 Good to have you here. Jump right in the water’s fine.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join Full30 content producers - Full30
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

4 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum

4 Likes

Welcome and thank you for your service.

5 Likes