New member info for Ron

Well I am a new member and I found the forum while watching videos. I have been watching Full 30 for just about a year. I came over following Hickock45 and some of the others. I have several different guns I shoot and have been shooting some 60+ years. I enjoy the older long and hand guns most but do shoot the AR and the AK some. I am not a fan of either but understand the need for them. I spent some time in law enforcement but was never in the military. I am not a big poster to any form but will comment when something catches my eye. I do not intend to make little or argue with anyone but I seem to be very pro military, law enforcement and am very conservative in my views. I spent 25 years in the computer industry as a repair person, in my own company. I have taken several hours of gun smith classes but am not certified. I do most of that for myself. I hope this is enough info on me.

Welcome @Ron
Great to have you here at Full 30 forums!

Welcome to Full30 forum @Ron Good to have you here. Jump right in the water’s fine.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

Welcome Ron, sit back and enjoy.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum Brother!

Not very nice, leaders should know better.

Welcome Ron, excellent intro!

Hi Ron and welcome Sir!

Welcome to Full30. Great to have you join us. You’re intro was perfect.

Welcome!

Welcome from Texas. Thank you for your service in law enforcement. That’s not as easy profession in this day and age.

welcome to the forum man!

Ron:

Welcome to the Full30 Forum.

Looking forward to your posts.

Howdy! Have fun here!

I thank you very much. I hope to be able to learn and share with others along the way.

Thanks

Thanks.

Thanks to everyone!

Thank you!