New member info for Ron

Well I am a new member and I found the forum while watching videos. I have been watching Full 30 for just about a year. I came over following Hickock45 and some of the others. I have several different guns I shoot and have been shooting some 60+ years. I enjoy the older long and hand guns most but do shoot the AR and the AK some. I am not a fan of either but understand the need for them. I spent some time in law enforcement but was never in the military. I am not a big poster to any form but will comment when something catches my eye. I do not intend to make little or argue with anyone but I seem to be very pro military, law enforcement and am very conservative in my views. I spent 25 years in the computer industry as a repair person, in my own company. I have taken several hours of gun smith classes but am not certified. I do most of that for myself. I hope this is enough info on me.

16 Likes

Welcome @Ron
Great to have you here at Full 30 forums!

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @Ron Good to have you here. Jump right in the water’s fine.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

4 Likes

Welcome Ron, sit back and enjoy.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!

6 Likes

Not very nice, leaders should know better.

4 Likes

Welcome Ron, excellent intro!

5 Likes

Hi Ron and welcome Sir!

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30. Great to have you join us. You’re intro was perfect.

5 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome from Texas. Thank you for your service in law enforcement. That’s not as easy profession in this day and age.

5 Likes

welcome to the forum man!

3 Likes

Ron:

Welcome to the Full30 Forum.

Looking forward to your posts.

1 Like

Howdy! Have fun here!

1 Like

I thank you very much. I hope to be able to learn and share with others along the way.

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes