New Member intro.

Greetings! My name is Mike L. from Cajun country. As my user name suggests, I am in the safe and lock business, but be assured that I am not here to try to sell you anything. I LIKE GUNS! I’m retirement age but still working, so far. I don’t hunt nearly as much as I used to, but like going to the range with my grown sons or with my wife and daughter. I know I’ll have a lot more to learn from this group than I could contribute. I really don’t like AR’s, but just about everything else always calling me. As always, I just need one more.

21 Likes

Welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @safcrkr Good to have you here.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

5 Likes

Welcome Mike. Can you crack a bank safe? I have one that needs cracking.

6 Likes

WELCOME! good to see ya hanging out with the cool kids… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m glad you cleared that up, I thought you were just referring to yourself as a safe whiteguy…
WELCOME @safcrkr
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!

10 Likes

Welcome to the Forum! Glad you joined us here and there is no requirement for liking an AR 15 to enjoy the company of your fellow shooters.

8 Likes

Welcome. It’s good to see someone else here that knows how to get into hard places. Just today I had to get into a job box that the guy locked the keys inside of.
You should fit right in here. Plenty of hooligans here to entertain you.

6 Likes

Welcome Mike, I’m a bit of a newbie myself and really enjoying this forum and I’m sure you will too.
If your not a fan of the AR 15, what do you prefer…?
For me, as long as it goes bang I want one…!:grinning:

6 Likes

Welcome @safcrkr

6 Likes

Welcome, yegg.

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30! Glad to have you here.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!

5 Likes

Let the fun begin!!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome. As for the bank vaults, I don’t do them during daylight hours.:grinning:
Brit, I just don’t like the way they are set up. I didn’t like the M16 and this just carries over from that. I like most anything else that actually feels like a rifle or shotgun. Springfield 1873, 30 carbine, mini 14, lever guns, Ruger pc, etc… I think you get the idea. I still have the Marlin single shot 22 that I got with 6 1/2 books of United Stamps. Most of you won’t know what that is.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

I remember S&H green stamps and Scotch plaid stamps, but not United Stamps.

5 Likes