New Member Introduction

Hey guys!

My name is Alana and I live in Virginia with my fiance, Mike. I became a 2A advocate while living in the People’s Republic of New York back in 2013 shortly after the “SAFE” Act passed. Every aspect of my life is consumed with my love for firearms policy, history, and freedom. I’ve worked in the firearms industry for about four years now mostly in the political sphere but have also worked at a couple of gun shops to learn more technical skills as it relates to guns.

Some of my favorite channels include: MAC, Forgotten Weapons, AKOU, and Mishaco

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Make yourself at home!

7 Likes

Welcome @semiarmedlife
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!!

7 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @semiarmedlife Good to have you here. Many of us are very active in maintaining our 2A freedoms as well as regaining them. Big victory in California over the weekend.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

7 Likes

Welcome to Full30. Glad you joined us.

7 Likes

Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome to the FULL30 and forum, glad you found us. There are a great many benefits to moving South, especially from NY.

6 Likes

Welcome from Ky

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum from Texas.

6 Likes

WELCOME. Better keep fighting in Virginia or it may not be that far behind NY.

Downstaters spread like cancer/ Zombies in NY. DC people now are infecting and spreading in Virginia.

5 Likes

Oh trust me I know, I’m in Northern Virginia which is about as left-wing as NYC… it’s awful but at least I can own most of the guns I want (for now).

6 Likes

@semiarmedlife What part of NY were you in, just curious?

3 Likes

Buffalo

4 Likes

Got a lot of friends and family there

4 Likes

It’s on okay place to live if you don’t care about freedom. Wish I hadn’t been forced to leave but then again I’m not missing the 6 feet of snow…

5 Likes

Welcome

5 Likes

Try a couple years in The Tug Hill north of ‘Cuse and then go back. Be like, oh we only got three feet no biggie.

3 Likes

Welcome and enjoy

4 Likes

Welcome @semiarmedlife

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes