New member live42a

Welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome to full30. Good to see more people in cali for guns!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30. We have lots of folks here that are happy to help. We were all noobs once upon a time.

6 Likes

Welcome from Texas

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @live42a Good to have you here. A lot of us left youtube, some by choice, some not so much.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join Full30 content producers - Full30
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!!

5 Likes

Hi Tactical_Reviews,

What’s a “content producer” versus what is a “podcast”?

3 Likes

A podcast is live.

2 Likes

Ahh… thanks for that.

I would like to produce content. What is the process to become a content producer? And is there a standard for the content that is required? I’m pretty much an amateur at video making and a newbie with firearms but thought some people might find themselves in my shoes if they are starting out and thus find my content attractive.

4 Likes

Welcome fellow CA gun enthusiast.
And I imagine we visit the same range… Angeles?

6 Likes

Welcome to full30

4 Likes

Competition matches are great for improving your fundamentals and learning gun safety. Your fellow competitors are a good source of information and most are happy to help newbies. The same is true for this forum. Welcome aboard!

6 Likes

Well, get active here and use the community channel to get started, https://www.full30.com/channels/full30forumcommunity It’s free to use for all forum members. Keep the topic firearms, hunting, outdoors, survival related. Once you get your feet wet and wish to have your own channel, just talk to me and we will see what we can do.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Thanks!

I’m a pretty horrible “marksman” and I am only practicing using my pistols at this time. So I’ve been staying indoors. I’ve been “touring” the ranges in the LA area… Sharp Shooters Southbay, LAX, The Target Range, the Firing Line and FT3 Tactical. Trying to decide if its worth driving further or paying more for a nicer range than my closest one. I have visited Oaktree… that place looks like a fun! But I haven’t made it out to Angeles yet. That is one I’d like to check out… perhaps soon. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have gone to LAX a bunch, same with the Target Range and Firing line in Northridge. Been to Oak Tree twice and Firing Line in Burbank once.

Angeles is my favorite. You should check it out for sure.

4 Likes

You’ve got some nice vids…

I’ll definitely check out Angeles… Hopefully I’ll see you at the range!

5 Likes

Let me know when you plan on going. If I am less busy at work I may come out and have you try my 1911s.

4 Likes

I’ve been shooting on Tuesdays… I’ll check out Angeles this coming Tuesday… And “lucky” me! I qualify for the 55+ discount! LOL!

4 Likes