New member saying hello

If you’re not interested in the question, move on. Thinking isn’t for
everyone. Square away your range kit and muster.

1 Like

Hi, i am the new member. Thank for your help.

1 Like

Hello hello hello! Another new member here. And yes, it’s mainly because of the current YT anti-rights movement & censorship, as the OP suggested.

(oh and chili has no beans… also no meat, but I’ve always been a bit weird like that :wink:)

1 Like

Hello. I’m a French YouTubers who is scared of being screwed by YT in the near future. How do you do to post video on this website?
Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Hello, and I hope people start posting this site on their youtube channels

1 Like

New member here too. Gun rights activist and competition shooter in Socal

2 Likes

Thank you for the add. Saying good by youboob!

2 Likes

Been a member a while from the uk, gona use full 30 more now with all the rubbish going on YT, can’t wait for a dedicated app

1 Like

Love your vids thanks for the howdy

1 Like

Make mine bacon and spam!

1 Like

Hello from another newbie

2 Likes

Hey anyone know if theres an app?

2 Likes

Refugee from YouTube here. Just trying this site. Little disappointed that we can’t download video, as that was the main reason I came over.
Yes, I am frustrated with the new YouTube rules too . I will try to wait it out.

I am grateful for the creatures of this place to exchange ideas and information.

Hope we can grow this garden and keep the word spread.
Thanks

2 Likes

new here too.more the better

2 Likes

Let the migration begin

2 Likes

Looks like I’m not alone on being upset with youtube. I’m going to say goodbye to them and find other sites to share our second amendment rights.

2 Likes

Hi everyone. I’m also a new member. Joined yesterday

2 Likes

Thanks for the add! Looking fwd to increasing my firearms knowledge and providing my 2cents when I have something worth while!

Oh ya forgot to add YouTube sent me !!! LOL

2 Likes

Vaya con dios my friends.

1 Like

agreed 100%. and tank you, Mosinvirus, for your videos. I’ve learned a lot from you.

2 Likes