New member Todd Stewart

Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome @copperheadcsa
Great to have you here at Full 30!!

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30! Glad you found us.

6 Likes

Welcome . My great great grandfather was killed in the battle at Wilson creek near Springfield.

7 Likes

Welcome

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @copperheadcsa Good to have you here. Thanks for all you do to support first responders. They have a hard job, they see people at their worst, in pain, scared, and very upset. I’ve had a few experiences as the person at their worst. I still try very hard to remain positive.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

5 Likes

welcome from your northern cousin

4 Likes

Howdy!
My 4th great uncle was Brigadier General Lewis Armistead
Hahahaha
And I am also related to Winfield Scott Hancock

6 Likes

Welcome brother FF

3 Likes

Thank you all for the kind welcome! Anyone interested in joining the #BlueFamily, The founder is @DetJoeLocus a former LEO. If you know of any current or former LEOs, FF, or Medics that may need help, please have them contact Joe or myself. Our prayer sessions are at 2000 hours Eastern time every evening. Any prayer requests can be send to me via Twatter DM or just post them using #BlueFamilyPrays. The pic is my last station assignment at Federal Way FD in King County, WA before I was medically retired due to a back injury suffered in a house fire. It’s been decades and I still miss it. Still looking for a local range to join so I can get back into regular training. Hate to go too long without tactical practice.

7 Likes

LOVE that Mack!!!
Brothers house 1980/1 IIRC

5 Likes

Nice bike! I thought my old dept was the only one with yellow apparatus. Here’s a couple more. My first assignment was on a beautiful 1962 C-125 in 1983. Our department was 100% Mack. Our HQ house had a 1974 CF-600 75 foot AerialScope.

7 Likes

Welcome to Full30 Forum, copperheadcsa (Todd).

Hope you enjoy it here.

4 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have someone with your experience here.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard

3 Likes

Welcome brother, and thanks for your service.

4 Likes

Welcome good group here enjoy

3 Likes

Welcome sir!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Glad you joined us here.

1 Like