Closed. Go to another thread

Drop your weapon. You have 20 seconds to comply.

7 Likes

Blade runner would wreck Robocop.

4 Likes

Alot can be done in 20 seconds.

4 Likes

What do you say?

3 Likes

8 Likes

Long time viewer but want to introduce myself. I’m a gun and suppressor addict thatw doesnt want a cure. With the help of my brother and family we have been doing videos for a while now of our range time and now linked up with @hansohnbrother we have been doing a lot of data collecting with the b&k 2209 and a large selection of suppressors. Hoping to become a lot more active here on the forum.

11 Likes

Welcome @SuppressedNation_Chris
We’re pleased to have you here & look forward to seeing you around more in the future!

6 Likes

Strength in numbers brother!

Welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome! ( but very quietly )

6 Likes

Thank you for providing an alternative!

5 Likes

Welcome @SuppressedNation_Chris join right in, we’re a good bunch of guys and gals.

Dan
Subscribe to our Full30 channel: https://www.full30.com/channels/tacticalreviews

5 Likes

Welcome to the fun place (Full30 forum), suppressednation.

Looking forward to seeing your videos.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Stick around. You’ll like it here.

5 Likes

Thanks for the new member sound off :joy:

I see suppressednation invited you, welcome!

5 Likes

Going a bit further, I am one of the owners of Hansohn Brothers, Virginia’s largest silencer dealer. Contact me for Full30 member discount.

7 Likes

Well hell, should have led off with that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

LOL, we understand some people are not extroverted/stand up and say hi people but your little reply in the right area sure shows you read and understand English, & go’s a long way :sunglasses:

Welcome again

Robert

6 Likes

Welcome to Full30, chris.

I hope your business booms, quietly, of course. (LOL)

6 Likes

Glad to be here. I am a firearms instructor, web publisher and YouTube video creator. Thanks for the invite and please visit my website at boomsticktactical.com

13 Likes

Welcome @BoomstickTactical
Excellent to have you here!

7 Likes

Jason @BoomstickTactical knows his stuff! he has great knowledge, tips & info. I’ve been a fan of his channel for a while. your video’s have helped me a great deal. hope to see more of you around the Forum here sir. Hopefully you can get your channel up here on full 30 soon! hey guys, check out his channel on YouTube & website & see what you think. I’m sure he would make a great addition here

7 Likes