Closed. Go to another thread

Well hell, should have led off with that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

LOL, we understand some people are not extroverted/stand up and say hi people but your little reply in the right area sure shows you read and understand English, & go’s a long way :sunglasses:

Welcome again

Robert

6 Likes

Welcome to Full30, chris.

I hope your business booms, quietly, of course. (LOL)

6 Likes

Glad to be here. I am a firearms instructor, web publisher and YouTube video creator. Thanks for the invite and please visit my website at boomsticktactical.com

13 Likes

Welcome @BoomstickTactical
Excellent to have you here!

7 Likes

Jason @BoomstickTactical knows his stuff! he has great knowledge, tips & info. I’ve been a fan of his channel for a while. your video’s have helped me a great deal. hope to see more of you around the Forum here sir. Hopefully you can get your channel up here on full 30 soon! hey guys, check out his channel on YouTube & website & see what you think. I’m sure he would make a great addition here

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @chris and @BoomstickTactical glad to have you here.

Boomstick, you need to get your butt on Full30. You will like it better than youtube. The more you get involved here, the better your chances of getting invited.

Be sure to check out our Full30 approved channels and give them all a subscribe. Member Approved Channels

7 Likes

Agree, @full30nick, @Robert
How fast are things moving on the video side? What’s the rough wait time to get someone like @BoomstickTactical up and running?

7 Likes

I could probably get the ball rolling for them Monday morning!

10 Likes

Welcome suppressednation

7 Likes

Now that’s how you make an intro!!:facepunch::facepunch: glad to see you on now to bring everyone else!!

7 Likes

Hello all ,

I’m a long time addict of firearms, not looking for a cure :rofl::joy:

10 Likes

Hello @Detonics jump right in, the water’s fine, I hear.

5 Likes

Welcome @Detonics glad you made it here!

7 Likes

@Detonics is a good friend of mine. Also my partner in crime out in the ground hog killing fields!

7 Likes

Welcome, Detonics.

Hope you enjoy Full30 - a fun place to be.

5 Likes

(poor guy)

Welcome :laughing:

6 Likes

Dick! Lol

4 Likes

Welcome @detonics

6 Likes

Welcome aboard. I’m originally from King County myself. Born in Seattle, raised in Bellevue, lived in Issaquah for awhile.

I really love my state of birth but the progressives have really ruined it IMO, especially when it comes to firearms. I remember walking down 1st Avenue in Seattle once when I was sixteen with my 30-06 in a gun case going to sporting goods store (it’s closed now) to have it repaired and no one batted a eye. Do that today and expect a full SWAT team to respond. Used to be a army surplus store on 1st also that was a good source for milsurp ammo, gone also.

Do miss the market though. great place for fresh seafood and to hang out for half a day.

Welcome to the forum.

8 Likes

Welcome Detonics.
Any friend of @LonewolfMcQuade has low enough standards to be a friend of mine.

7 Likes