Closed. Go to another thread

Might be some seafood in here.

4 Likes

Hello, people call me Chico. I’m a small content creator from West Palm Beach Florida. I travel back and fourth between Florida and Iowa. My father is Puerto Rican and my Mother is Cuban but I’m American then the rest of that. I love God, Guns, Family, The U.S. of A and good food. I’m a strong supporter of the Constitution and Freedom. I have a son and 2 little girls. I want them to have the right to bear arms and I will teach them safety and respect for firearms. I grew up in an extremely rough neighborhood and recently left there so my children don’t have to endure what I did. I was a 13b Cannon Crewmember in the U.S. Army and I respect and admire every man and woman in uniform. Thanks for such a great community. Peace.

13 Likes

Yeah, that was a 5* introduction!

Welcome

7 Likes

Welcome from North Florida!

7 Likes

Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome to Full30, FreedomGunTalk.

Thanks for your service to the USA.

Another Floridian here. We get enough of us, we may just have to open up a Florida chapter of the Full30 members.

Enjoy!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @FreedomGunTalk

6 Likes

@FreedomGunTalk
Welcome! Glad to have you!

4 Likes

Am I the only one in the forum NOT from Florida???lol

6 Likes

lol. Well Florida does have the most concealed carry holders in the nation. Maybe that has something to do with it.

6 Likes

I’d also like to thank everybody for their warm welcomes. I really appreciate it and love how active this forum is.

8 Likes

Not to worry, LonewolfMcQuade. We like you anyway!

5 Likes

Thanks @JohnB

5 Likes

Welcome to all the new members! @FreedomGunTalk @Detonics

6 Likes

“And I helped.” Like the little girl from the old shake and bake commercial.

4 Likes

Hello, My name is Tim and I have the YouTube channel and other social media under the name Alabama Arsenal. I’ve been a fan of many of the creators on the Full30 for years, but new to the blog. I live just outside of Birmingham AL and am a huge fan of firearms, suppressors, and anything that goes bang. I try to strive to make entertaining and informative videos about firearms and related items that I think are interesting.

14 Likes

Welcome to Full30!

6 Likes

Welcome, alabamaarsenal.

Hope you enjoy Full30.

Looking forward to your videos.

6 Likes

Welcome @alabamaarsenal Be sure to check out the list of content creators on Full30 and subscribe.

5 Likes

Glad to see you here @alabamaarsenal . I enjoy your videos!!

6 Likes