Closed. Go to another thread

Thats hilarious, we will have that sign up here i Oregon before too long.

1 Like

ID and MT are on our relocation list as is Utah. :slight_smile: If I had my choice Iā€™d choose ID or MT but gotta go where the jobs are and where my wife and I agree to together.

With our company having an office in UT though thatā€™s probably going to be where we end up. But who knows! Either way I want the hell out of Texas.

3 Likes

#7 does a fun tour and tasting.

1 Like

Nah, wrong direction. Need to be out west to be closer to the wifeā€™s family.

1 Like

First Iā€™d like to start off by thanking everyone thatā€™s involved here for creating this forum/community.

My name is Luke I am 31 years of age and Iā€™m happily married with one 3 year old boy. I was born and spent most of my years in Michigan, but have lived in Indiana for almost 3 year. I consider this state more of my home than Michigan because I can relate to more people here than I ever had in Michigan.

I first learned about FULL30 recently after YouTube started banning some of my favorite channels. I really enjoy watching videoā€™s here and figured the people who watch and create these videoā€™s and what not are my kind of people that I have alot in common with. All of these content creators who put together these well thought out videoā€™s have taught me more than I couldā€™ve ever learn on my own and theyā€™re known for being reliable, unlike some of the channels you come across on YouTube.

Now when it comes to firearms my favorite gun I have is always the last one I bought. At least for a period of time. My username is actually based off from my last gun I built/assemble which is a PA-10/AR-308.

Iā€™m also a 10mm auto fanboy and Iā€™m addmitly a craze fanboy at that. I mean can you blame me? While Jesus might have carried the 45 we all know God has always carried the 10mm.

Other than that I am of the political mindset of live and let be. However I donā€™t believe we shouldnā€™t try and influence culture either, we should. Just not through lawā€™s that take from personal liberty.

Oh one last thing I really do like to handload, even though I havenā€™t loaded anything since probably around this time last year.

Iā€™m hoping to meet new friends and learn what I can from this community, all the while being of any help that I can be.

Luke

9 Likes

Welcome Luke,
I can tell youā€™ll fit in great here. Glad to have you.

3 Likes

Thank you! I look forward to becoming a part of this community.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Welcome @Full308 good to have you.

2 Likes

What pistol do you shoot 10mm out of?

2 Likes

Mister_Torgue:

If you move to Utah, that is a short drive away from Las Vegas - my favorite place to visit (been there over 30 times). Perhaps we could meet on one of those visits?

No rush. I wonā€™t be there for my next visit for a while. And you havenā€™t even moved, yet (right?).

2 Likes

Glock 40 mos. Buying a 10mm hi point carbine soon though. Just wish there was more 10mm options on the market right now.

2 Likes

And just like that friends are made.

4 Likes

No, not yet. Just found out we have an office in Lehi UT so itā€™s just a matter of time before the wife is ready and we can move. We can transfer without any issue according to HR (wife works at the same company).

1 Like

Hey yā€™all, Iā€™m a new member here, so I figured I would ā€œsound off.ā€ My background, well, where to startā€¦ I was born in Idaho, the land of spuds and Freedom Munitions. I was in the real Boy Scouts of America, and got my Eagle Scout. I am very pissed off about the direction that organization has chosen to go. That is where I learned to shoot, survive, and be a proud citizen of the greatest country to ever exist. My grandparents were in the military. My fatherā€™s side were in the Navy, and fought in WWII. My motherā€™s side were in her majesty, The Queenā€™s Royal Navy, and also fought in WWII. I was very close to my grandparents, and they had some amazing stories. I have other family members currently serving in the Army, and Navy. I am extremely proud of them. I wish I could have served, but due to some physical health problems I cannot. I am, however, a vet. I work mostly on small animals (pets), with a special interest in exotic ones. One side effect of this lifestyle is I spend half my time cleaning all the pet hair out of my guns, but I will NEVER give up my guns nor my animals. I also help with the family business, electrical engineering. My dad used to hunt and love shooting, but once he started his own business he had to give up many things . So, he never really taught me anything about firearms. I loved shooting when I was a Boy Scout, but after the scouts I only went shooting once or twice a year. The first gun I bought was a Ruger 10/22 (which I still own and love), and the first handgun I bought was a Hi-Point c9. Yes, I know. I deserve all the criticism yā€™all can dish out, but in my defense I was a poor, uneducated college student. Over the last two years I have really developed my love for firearms, and the 2nd amendment. I love my dad. He is my hero, and the smartest, hardest working man I have ever known. That said, I have always been a little irritated that my dad never taught me anything more than the 4 rules of firearm safety. So, being a single father, I am making it a point to teach my 13 year old daughter as much as I can about firearms and the constitution of the United States. She is a natural shooter, but she hit that magical age where she would rather hang out with her friends than spend a day at the range with her dad. Iā€™m lucky to get a hug from her these days. Teenagers suck.
I train and shoot as often as time, health & money will allow. I love shooting pretty much anything that goes bang, but my favorites are CZ sidearms and BCM rifles. And now I realise how long this comment is, and Iā€™m tired of typing, and itā€™s saturday, and beautiful outside, and Iā€™m going to go play outside in my garden now, because my dogs are driving me nuts and want to go outside too. This was my first post. Happy I found this FULL30 place!

:v: Hippies!

10 Likes

Utah is nice. I love it. Beautiful, and very gun friendly. Iā€™m right on the border of Lehi. Except this stupid HB0483 Red Flag thing that is actually infecting a lot of ā€œgun friendlyā€ states.

2 Likes

Full308:

I agree with mquinn55 - youā€™ll fit in great here. Also glad to have you here.

Thanks for the nice description of yourself. I may go back to mine and spruce it up a bit.

1 Like

Welcome, NorseDarkHorse.

Good luck with your teenager.

This is a great place to ask questions about guns and accessories. Have not seen much talk about ammo, yet. Hmmm, maybe a great topic to addā€¦

2 Likes

almost thinking DemoRanch incognito
and welcome to theā€¦

1 Like

10mm being the new 38superā€¦

2 Likes