Closed. Go to another thread

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Hello all, I have also posted a few times and lurked on the edge, been about a month since I signed up. I did once before but the site didnā€™t like Jeff300 the first time and made me sign up again. Not real savvy with media sites but Iā€™m trying. I live in Idaho born and raised here. Like to fish, hunt, relax, drink beer, bbq, garden, collected a few msrā€™s, putting together a new one buying parts as I can afford it. Have to keep my wife happy first, you know the saying, happy wife and I get to put together a new msr. The later wonā€™t cost as much as the first. Thatā€™s probably enough you people all stay safe. Jeff

14 Likes

Welcome Jeff
So if youā€™ve been here awhile you may have noticed a recent change in the layout and additions to the forum catagories. Much improved layout and a growing membership. We look forward to you participation.

Iā€™m envious of your location. My wife and I are keeping an eye out for some simi remote property in Idaho. Current focus is around Lake Cascade / McCall area. Where (roughly) are you located?

2 Likes

Welcome @Jeff300 glad to have you here.think youā€™ll enjoy it!

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome, yes I have noticed some changes, just makes it more to learn. I am in the panhandle, Canada, Washington, and Montana all about the same distance.

3 Likes

@Jeff300 Welcome! If youā€™re into Surplus rifles then youā€™ll have some fun here.

3 Likes

Welcome to Full30! We are thrilled to have you here and look forward to seeing what you have to share with us! Thanks so much for joining our fight for 2a rights,and please let us know how we can help with your fight too.

8 Likes

Hello!

Mrs. Switchpod here. I decided it was time to join in the fun instead of watching from the sidelinesā€¦

Iā€™m a relatively new shooter compared to most of you and just started regularly visiting the range about five years ago. The current favorites in my collection are my CZ-75 Champion and my Remington 700 (.308).

Iā€™ve glanced around a bit and am excited to start participating and likely learning a thing or two!

10 Likes

@aly.bel welcome! Glad your here to join us.

3 Likes

Welcome, glad to have you. Looking forward to your input.

4 Likes

Yes welcome.
Iā€™m Mr. EQuinn. Itā€™s good to have couples here. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll enjoy it.

5 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome and all the salutions that go along

3 Likes

You lucky bastard!!! :sunglasses: Welcome to the ā€œnewā€ full30.

My wife and I may join you up there in a few years or so. Unless the job sends us to Utah in which case we will be frequent visitors to your state. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Off topic: Check out west/northwest of Blackfoot, south/southeast of Pocatello and around the semi central part of the state near Arco. Of course Iā€™m not native so this is just based on other nativesā€™ opinions and what I could find out. Either way you cannot go wrong anywhere in ID. And I know you all will love it.

4 Likes

Thanks for that tip. Iā€™ll check it out.
Appreciate that you recalled that from over a week ago.

6 Likes

Yup! :cowboy_hat_face: :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!

6 Likes

Welcome to Full30ā€¦great having ya.

7 Likes

Finally, we know who to contact about his behavior.

Welcome!

6 Likes