New Mexico Greetings

Hi there! New member from New Mexico where some of us fight for our rights. Been fighting for the 2A since the late 70s, when I lived in Baltimore. Became a Navy wife when I married a USN GMC. The family that shoots together, stays together as I learned from my mom & pop. Looking forward to learning things & somewhat civil discussion.

15 Likes

Welcome from Iowa!

12 Likes

Thank you.

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum from Texas.

12 Likes

Welcome @Elaine what do you like to shoot.

11 Likes

Being from New Mexico I would guess Indians.

11 Likes

Welcome from KY

12 Likes

Were doing better than that these days, good people here, welcome!

12 Likes

Welcome to the Full30 Elaine. Glad you are here!

11 Likes

Welcome from Idaho! Yay! Another gal! I won’t be the only one anymore.

13 Likes

Welcome from CA @Elaine.
Great to have you here with us.

11 Likes

Don’t act to eager @EQuinn play it cool. :grin: women like that. :rofl:

10 Likes

Lol! Not from other women. Just men.

11 Likes

@Elaine,
Hello and Welcome to the FULL30 Forum👍

10 Likes

@Elaine welcome to full30.

10 Likes

I enjoy shooting several things. I have shot all three disciplines (rifle, pistol, and shotgun) competitively and I also hunt, especially varmints. I’ve done bulls-eye shooting, competed in Chevy Team challenge (1993), and numerous shotgun events.

As for what guns I like to shoot, my favorite handguns are a CZ 50 in .32, Colt 1911 (.45 & .38), and a S & W Mod 41. Favorite rifles are my varmint gun, Sako Riihimaki in .222; deer rifle, my dad’s pre-64 Mod 70, which I inherited, and when I shoot targets with NM MILSURPS, I use an AR15.

Shot gunning is my favorite discipline. I love, love, love shooting clay targets, especially sporting clays. Trap, doubles trap, skeet, international skeet… I even tried international trap. That was a humbling experience. I’m very proud of my 7 hits out of 100. LOL…

Trap shotguns: Browing BT 99 & pre-64 Mod 12 Trap
Skeet guns: Nikko Shadow Indy; Rem 870 (.410 & 28); Win 101 (28)
Sporting Clays - see skeet guns

13 Likes

The guys are in trouble now…

12 Likes

Now I want to go shoot a shotgun. I blame you @Elaine.

12 Likes

Welcome to Full30 Elaine! You should fit right in, but in the past you might have needed to insert earplugs.

10 Likes

Please don’t think I’m a prude. LOL… I can actually hold my own, but prefer civility.

Thank you all for the kind welcome.

:slight_smile:

12 Likes