NEW Shotgun From Rock Island Armory

I am SUPER happy to finally be able to release some content on the new All Generation series of shotguns from Rock Island Armory. Look for more videos to come of course but so far this seems to be an excellent budget shotgun with some very cool features for the price point.

8 Likes

1:30 second nonskippable ad before you video. My attention span was almost lost but I survived lol Looks like a sweet gun

7 Likes

LOL, The irony is not lost

The new software which is due out will have the skip feature in the embeds

BTW @Jarrad_Markel the plan to survive that dinner is a Domino’s pizza magnet on the fridge

7 Likes

watch on YouTube, only a 5 second ad… LOL, no, no, don’t do that, maybe FULL30 will get it all lined out. sure wished i could at least make some sweet FULL30 money on a freaking 1:30 no skippable ad… you would think with that kind of hinderance, we could at least get a coke zero outta the deal, right?

5 Likes

You’d like to buy an ad?

6 Likes

I’m watching on the app and my main complaint is theres no back button. After i watch a video I have to close the app and start over. But its a plus just having the app. Need it to start new videos after a few seconds once the one ends. I listen to alot of videos while I drive so I have to wait till my next stop to find a new video and sometimes I get side tracked and stop watching. I think it would keep more on the platform longer. I believe its all coming and im anxiously waiting.:grin:

6 Likes

Hit play and go make a sandwich or popcorn and by the time i get back the videos starting hahaha

6 Likes

Did you ever make that complaint known?

6 Likes

When I watch the linked ones on here the add doesn’t even run full length before it starts the video. On the app no preroll add at all.

5 Likes

If I watch one linked on the forum its been the full 1:30 worth. App straight to the video for me as well!

6 Likes

No I figured it was still a work in progress but if they want things we see wrong i can start making notes and reaching out.

6 Likes

um, no

4 Likes