New to Full30

Hello fellow Patriots. Vince here from Threepercenters.org. JF89 recommended for us to come and join y’all. Looking forward to learning more. Knowledge is power. I’m a bi-lateral amputee in a wheelchair, but have learned to “overcome, adapt and improvise”. I’m from Chicago, but now located in GA. Feel free to ask about anything else.

15 Likes

Welcome Vince,
Glad to have you here.
Chicago (like California) is a great place… to be “from”

5 Likes

Thanks. We all have to be from somewhere…LOL.

5 Likes

Hey Vince !!!

Nice to see you over here old buddy , EVERYBODY , Vince is a absolutely great guy to know and does prison ministry work to boot , so please welcome him as kindly as you have me.

6 Likes

Hey PM!!! I am also now doing Stephen’s Ministry work at my church and am in the Peachtree city Police Auxiliary. Totaled my off road Jeep last year so no more off roading. I was getting a little old for it. But as you see am keeping busy. Sorry to hear about your health issues. I’ll be praying for you. Take care and God bless you and all of the family.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

5 Likes

Thank you.

5 Likes

Welcome, glad to see you come over. Full30 is a pretty neat place to hangout…even if I am the only millenial around lol

5 Likes

Thanks. I’ve been meaning to do it sooner. Better late than never.

6 Likes

Welcome @Diehard556
Great to have you here at Full 30!! I’m sure I’ll run into you at 3% too.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum from Texas.

5 Likes

Thanks. You never know, could happen.

5 Likes

Thank you.

4 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome Vince!
Always good to have more good folks join our crew! And JF89 keeps us all entertained :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum bud.

4 Likes

Welcome Diehard! I mostly lurk in the background just trying to learn new things. Great to have another brother in Christ on here.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Diehard556

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum and thank goodness you moved south🤭 lol glad to see you here!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum Vince! Nice to have you here.

3 Likes