New to the area

Hi All,
Was tired of getting trashed for standing up for the 2A. Red flag laws are bogus and dangerous. GOD gave me my rights and govs. job is to PROTECT them not take them.
It is abundantly clear that they think that they have the power to remove from me what JESUS bought for me with HIS precious blood, I no longer support their anti-American stands.

I love shooting arms and have a couple of different varieties. Have been shooting one type of weapon or another since I was 12, and no I am not going to ell you how long that has been. Suffice it to say I am retired now. Anyways looks like a good place to be and I really liked Reid’s YouTube videos on red flag laws and he betrayal of DJT on the gun owners.

20 Likes

Hello @preachp
Welcome to the forum

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @preachp

6 Likes

Welcome @preachp

7 Likes

Saved by his blood.

7 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @preachp Good to have you here. We’re a good bunch of people here, not much chance of us jumping on you about your rights.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

6 Likes

Welcome to Full30! Great to have you here.

7 Likes

Welcome from Ky

6 Likes

Welcome to full30

5 Likes

I like it when we get new members that when they introduce themselves it makes you feel a little more normal.

Welcome to full30 bud!

5 Likes

Not sure if that’s a compliment or not but i will take it with a smile. Thanks for the welcome and glad I could help you out with that. :wink:

5 Likes

Amen and welcome aboard Sir!

6 Likes

Welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome

5 Likes

Welcome @preachp
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!

5 Likes

Thanks . Lots of stuff here. Glad I came by.

6 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes

Howdy! Have fun here… it takes a bit, but it is worth it!

5 Likes

Welcome @preachp, newbie here too, so far it’s a fantastic group. Great people and very helpful

5 Likes

Welcome

5 Likes