New to the forums, who else likes driver's cars and hot hatches?

Figured I would post my current garage. RS is my daily, WRX is the wifey’s and then the go-kart is the weekend toy.

7 Likes

Nice, I stopped working on cars and engines when I got sick about 6 years ago. But I did have a blast when I did it.

Vett%20and%20bonnie

supercharger

7 Likes

Had a lot of great stuff over the years, but the four main highlights are my 1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4, 1998 Nissan 200SX SE-R (SR20DE engine is spectacular), 2003 Ford Focus SVT and my current 2016 Dodge Charger R/T. I will dig up some photos if I can find some.

7 Likes

I miss my souped up 79’ Camaro! But I don’t miss the tickets, points on insurance policies & high increased insurance premiums or being tailgated by every officer in town. I also dont miss getting stuck in the snow on level ground! Aaagh, the good ole days☺

9 Likes

Nice cars, I havn’t owned a car in years.

5 Likes

I’m gonna be that guy Russ. Its Camaro. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

:joy: autocorrect fuc%ed me again!

4 Likes

I feel yer pain…

4 Likes

I had a '76 mustang II 4 speed, but i don’t count that! It looked cool but was nothing more than a glorified Pinto…

3 Likes

Even the King Cobra was a farce…

3 Likes

Mustang 2, King Cobra :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ford marketing at its best :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Should have called them the Lame Pony and Silly Snake…

3 Likes

I love my European designed and German built Focus…

2 Likes

I love my American designed, Canadian Assembled GMC truck enhanced with French, German and Korean parts made in China, shipped through Russia and delivered through Mexico.

3 Likes

This is my baby she is in storage at the moment because of space issues at the house
And so the old lady doesn’t drive it or complain about it being under a tarp and that we should sell it and buy some house that we don’t need
70 challenger rt
340 4 barrel tourqe flight 727 with a slap shifter

5 Likes

I had a souped up 99 or 2000 Trans Am with an LS engine. Had it dynod at a little over 400 to the wheels. It had a shift kit and torque converter too, lots of fun.

6 Likes

Lost me there. No 3rd pedal no care. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Sweeeet!

4 Likes

That my friend, is a gorgeous car!
I might be just a little bit green with envy :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you sir
It’s only yellow because that was the original color
A fortune went into her
Lady is her name

5 Likes

Definitely a labor of love…and rest assured that every penny you put into that beauty is gaining interest.
I’d love to just hear that beast cruise down the road.
Man that makes me miss my muscle cars…none of mine ever looked as nice as yours though.

4 Likes