New to the group

I’m new to the forum and glad to be here. I go by joe and I love guns and the fact our founders felt the citizenry should have a sword and shield of a soldier. I guess I will open by posting a picture of one of my guns. Feel free to share yours as well.

This is a TrackingPoint ShadowTrax8. It’s a 338 Lapua and she’s fun to shoot. Can’t hunt with it legally in my state but it is way fun to shoot. Plan on taking out on coyotes (the only thing living I can legally shoot with it) but haven’t gotten around to it yet. This is probably my 2nd favorite gun I have.

Feel free to add to the conversation with your favorite gun.

19 Likes

Welcome

9 Likes

Welcome, that sure is a mighty fine shootin iron ya got there.

9 Likes

Welcome @Joe
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!!

9 Likes

Welcome @Joe. Glad you joined us here and thanks for sharing a picture. Sweet rifle!

8 Likes

Welcome!

7 Likes

Welcome to Full30

7 Likes

Welcome!

7 Likes

Welcome from Ky

7 Likes

Welcome.

6 Likes

Welcome Joe. Glad you joined us.
Nice rig you got there.
When you say coyote are you referring to the four legged kind or those two legged turds sneaking illegals over the border? Cuz if it’s the latter I may move to your state.

10 Likes

:rofl: :+1:

8 Likes

Welcome @Joe

7 Likes

Well jf39,
I ain’t doing that kind of hunting lol. I’m talking bout the 4 legged kind :joy:

6 Likes

If you do hit the border make sure to get scalps for your bounty.

6 Likes

Such a troll ahahhahahaha

5 Likes

Welcome

6 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you here.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum! That’s a very cool looking setup !!

6 Likes

Thanks. Yeah it’s a fun gun. A bit of a cheating gun but anything that gives an advantage for a “when the shit hits the fan” moment may be a good thing I suppose

5 Likes