New U-Loader by Podavach LLC

3 Likes

Not nearly as nice as the ‘Podavach Loaders’, but I thought I’d share what I recently received for FREE as part of a rebate.

I never have used it because I don’t have a .223 rifle yet…

Made in the USA

https://www.butlercreek.com/magazine-loaders/asapuniversal-ar15m16-mag-loader

3 Likes

Podavach would have to say if it weren’t, if I remove without his input then he may miss an opportunity to make a good comparison were not aware of.

4 Likes

Each loader has it’s strength. I find the Podavach loader best suited for preloading at home before I go to the range. At the range it’s too big and bulky. I have one loader that uses stripper clips, I have another that uses rounds that are in a holder in 10 round groups. Each is superior to the other when used in its intended way.

4 Likes

Here we have a great video from s00tch about speedloaders.
In his test video presented our previous model “Fury v6.3” and the way it works.
Here you can compare all loaders on the market.

6 Likes

Comparing loaders seems like a great idea, but I just don’t see the point of comparing apples to oranges. I have a lot of different loaders here, and each has it’s place. One uses stripper clips. Great loader, really fast, so long as the ammo comes on a stripper clips. Otherwise, it’s pointless. I have another that picks up 10 rounds from a rack. Works great as long as the rounds are in a rack in groups of 10. I have yet another that put put a single round in and click it in. Nice for the range bag because it’s small, but sucks for loading large numbers of lose rounds. I find the Podavach loader works best while sitting at my bench with a big bock of lose rounds and a pile of empty mags. Seems most people are only concerned about speed. I however look at comfort and ease of use.

6 Likes

com-video-to-gif
Some new loaders ahead!:star_struck:
Let`s keep in touch with all social media services!:blush:
Please, follow @podavach_llc on Instagram.
Add us on Facebook - @podavach!
Our official Twitter - @Podavach!
Of course, visit our site www.podavach.com

4 Likes

@Podavach_Loaders

7.62x54r stuff soon? Obviously not the loaders but the leather cartridge holder and etc?

4 Likes

Dear Full30 community! Greeting from Podavach team!

Hope you`re having a great day!

We are reaching you to let you know, that we are actively widening our product line, show some of the new products and to introduce our new web store - https://podavach.store

Today we are presenting a high-grade Podavach Range Bag and the first of our Limited Edition loaders - U-Loader PLAY .

A lot of new great products will be released soon. If you want us to make something particular, we will be happy to hear your ideas in reply to this thread.

7 Likes

Well done guys. It all looks great. I still use your mag loader on all loose rounds, it’s simply the best option.

5 Likes