New York Attorney General Moves To Dissolve The NRA After Fraud Investigation

8 Likes

Picking a good time to file a lawsuit…probably mostly true though…

8 Likes

I hope the truth comes out and Pepe LaPew and his cronies are tossed out.

6 Likes

The NRA has been a non-factor for years, but some of the services they provide insurance ect… are critical to local firing ranges, if they die it will be a huge impact.

8 Likes

Her BS is nothing but a leftist marxist black knut attacking a white organization.
burn loot murder shitbags steal and are committing extortion but the knut does nothing.
Watching some side with the enemy knut disgusts me.
Don’t like the NRA - QUIT.
But don’t let some d-rat leftist asshole knut make your decision for you.

We are so f*****g doomed.

6 Likes

Every club I’ve been a member of is insured by the NRA. it’s the only reason I’m a member. The NRA just needs new leadership. They have been corrupted just like politicians.

6 Likes

Then vote for change.

But I’ll bet most members don’t just like most elections.

5 Likes

I do but I’m only one man.

5 Likes

We are 2 then.

5 Likes

And do you think this is all just happenstance? Ever heard of infiltration? When is the last time the NRA did anything positive for gun rights and the 2A?

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world…next to the scotus!!!

8 Likes

They do some just not enough. and they will compromise that is a no go. The rot within is the problem.

5 Likes

Great comments and I agree. I hope the NRA can be reborn with new leadership because we can’t afford to lose them. It would be a monumental victory for the left if they die. It’s not looking good for them right now, but hopefully they can survive and restructure.

6 Likes

Which is why they were targeted

4 Likes

When you shoot yourself in the head this is what happens. They have NOBODY to blame but themselves. They turned their backs on the patriots and constitutionalists when they compromised on red flag laws and it has been down hill ever since. Reminds me of another formerly great organization that sold its soul to the devil and is in its death bed now…let’s see what was that again… OH YEAH the BSA! Boy scouts are all but dead, and are a mere shadow of what they used to represent. This is the result of compromising with the leftists.

6 Likes

You’re absolutely right! So many people will sit on the sidelines and not realize their impact until it’s gone. Just wait, all the haters will likely lose something they like. The ripple effect could also be dramatic. If they succeed against the NRA what’s stopping them from the GOA and others?

6 Likes

Now that sounds just like something a leftist would say. Because someone tells the truth it does NOT make them a hater. The NRA has turned its back on its core supporters and others have come to fill the gap. When NRA said to heck with bump stocks GOA and 2AA and others stepped in and that battle is not ended yet. When NRA “compromised” on Red Flags GOA FLA 2AA and others stepped in to fill the gap. If the NRA is not going to support what people are paying them to support, do you really think calling it hating when people will put their money where it does more good is appropriate, I don’t. IT’s called common sense! If your not going to do the job your being paid for, I’ll just pay somebody else to do that job. That’s the system we live in, it’s called a FREE market. Putting your money where it will do the most good isn’t hating it’s called good stewardship. BTW I don’t wish the NRA to go down but if they do they need to look in the mirror for why it happened.
JMHO

4 Likes