Newbie Q's

Hello new to the forum, I was wondering if you ever worked on any of Diamondbacks newer db15s like the black gold series that were produced a year or two back , I heard years back alot of people had issues with theres but wondered your impression of there newer models.

13 Likes

Not familiar with the brand myself but there are some here who have collected my share for me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Welcome!

12 Likes

They are ok.
Some of the parts on the weapons are not the best if quality.
While most AR 15s are “mil” spec… there are thousands of parts out there that are not. China floods the parts market with things like bolt stops… just slightly out of spec… so… there will be little issues.
Always check head space, gas rings, basically the small parts. Should be fine if it shoots straight!

13 Likes

Kk thanks for all the info and input , yup my first build I did a aero x15 lower I built out and put a complete db15 black gold 16 inch mid length gas di on top with an aero m16 cut black nitrate bcg and upgraded the handguard with an aero atlas r one definitly shoots pretty good never had a malfunction yet

12 Likes

welcome to the circus @ironman071989

11 Likes

Welcome to Full 30 @ironman071989 !

12 Likes

Thanks I’ve had mine like a year now always wanted one but ust to just have a couple bolt action and so forth

12 Likes

Definitly would say I’ve become a fan boy of aero precision I love there gear

12 Likes

I really like Aero Precision uppers, lowers, hand guards.
As for the other components make of steel, I have had some issues. Never with a gas block or buffer tube, it is the small parts kits and the BCGs…
I pretty much run Failzeo BCG unless the client can buy a Vodoo or a LWRC unit.
I do try new company stuff as much as I can, some parts work, some do not.
I was a dealer for Aero Precision for years.

13 Likes

I know LWRC is the bomb but haven’t heard of Vodoo, its comparable?

11 Likes

I got one of there ink pens at a gun shop reopening and it is a great pen so they don’t cut corners on the small stuff.

12 Likes

@ironman071989 welcome to full30.

11 Likes

Welcome to Full30!

10 Likes

Yes, the Voodoo is a great BCG and I have one with nearly 20K rounds through it.
They make 2, standard and the light weight. It is a work of machining art.
I have had very good success with everything they make.
Adam’s Arms sells them, but I do believe they are a seperate company? Not sure…

12 Likes

@ironman071989, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it.

@RogueGunnWorks, good to see you.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @ironman071989

9 Likes

Nice to here from you all , ty and no definitly addictive once I built my first already building a second build currently so many good parts to customize as you see fit

9 Likes

Welcome ironman db’s are good to go.

10 Likes

Welcome!

9 Likes