Newcomer to the forum

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

With tears from that I welcome you @OnlyGrimm

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Western PA, nice country.

8 Likes

Welcome from central Maine

10 Likes

Welcome, what do you shoot? I’m in nc near Raleigh

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum George!

11 Likes

@0null00 depends on the mood I guess. If it’s near hunting season, I’ll shoot my browning 308, my compound bow, or shotgun. I’m pretty consistent with shooting my handguns(not going into detail) regularly because I like being proficient when I would need to be. I’m a target enthusiast is the best way to put it. :joy:

11 Likes

Sounds like you may enjoy some competition. Me too, and I’m always trying to get others to take part to increase their proficiency. One can never bee too proficient. I shoot a PCC myself in USPSA. Started with a 1911 in Single Stack, moved to an M&P in Carry Optics, and now a Swiss SBR PCC. In Steel Challenge I shoot a Ruger Charger .22 SBR; .22 to help keep expenses down.

I tell folks that we compete to get better and not because we’re GODs gift to shooting. When the sandbox was hot and heavy we’d have troops shoot with us because it was the closest thing to combat stress that could be found before heading over.

9 Likes

Welcome from AZ!

9 Likes

@BrianK I have considered that before. Have been looking at 22 lately specifically to keep costs down on the range. I’ve also been using the deadman’s hand shooting deck and targets from RE factor for almost a year. They’re great for transitioning from rifle to pistol and vice versa.

9 Likes

You might be interested in USPSA 3 gun. One transitions from handgun to rifle and shotgun in the same course of fire. I don’t shoot it, but it’s done here. Heck, if it’s done in Maine near me it’s done near you.

I figure what I need to do I’ll be able to get thing done with one firearm or it just won’t matter.

9 Likes

Welcome to the party!!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

11 Likes