Remington slick side upper.
Rail from LGS
Muzzle break w/blast shield.
Adjustable brace.
Armalite recoil assembly
Blackhawk grip
Don’t remember who’s lower parts set
1.5 X 4 little scope.
Sighted in today. Just shooting off my shooting bag on my Jeeps hood. 1.5/2 in groups w/surpluss M80 ball. Ringing steel @85 yds just fine.

10 Likes

Nice pistol! How many more of the barrels do you have?

6 Likes

That was the last 1. Just built 2.

6 Likes

Looks good. Can we get a closer look at the blast shield?

6 Likes

Uploading: 2020-02-02 22.13.21.jpg…
This is a different one but almost identical.

9 Likes

I see the brake has a thread, do they come together and does it really keep the blast from your face.

6 Likes

Looks great. I approve. :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Yes it keeps the blast out of your face.threads are 13/16. Solvent trap style. Yes came as a set.

7 Likes

Nice!!! At this point I wish I had bought more of those barrels.

6 Likes

They do make sweet shooting pistols, much better in DI than the the original piston P716 for sure. Glad I stacked’em deep :wink: Wish I would have bought more of the 716 bolts they had though.

5 Likes

What did you drill the gas port out to? Gas block?
The 12.5 is a great length for a 308 pistol, still have one barrel left.

5 Likes

That was the one I broke the bit on last fall. Think it was 5/64 maybe 3/32. Used JoBobs adjustable gas block.

4 Likes

Hey @Robert, @albroswift needs one of those double barrel symbols, he’s an active member over on 308AR👍

5 Likes

Make sure he sends in his 2,500 monthly dues now :wink:

4 Likes

I remember that. See the gearhead tailhook is on sale at jbo, may have to put that last barrel to use.

4 Likes

Tailhook is cool. Saw that it was on sale. Just ordered a micro Roni for my Glock. Enough funds on guns for the week.

4 Likes

Let us know how you like that Roni, I have almost bought one but have never had my hands on one or know anybody who owns one.

2 Likes

Tracking says it will be here Monday. Probably next weekend before I get to shoot some.

2 Likes