Next will be Ghettos for us!!!!

This is Blatant Profiling and Unconstitutional!!!

12 Likes

Wow. Taxpayers and the city want to know what the contractors spend their money on? Did taxpayers really say they wanted to know this stuff? Really? Is this how it’s going to be from now on? You can’t get a job or get paid until your employer knows what purchases you make and where you go, what groups you join, and how you spend YOUR money that you earned. Total invasion of privacy and totally UN FUCKING AMERICAN.

9 Likes

Isn’t that some shit
 I’m speechless

6 Likes

So how close are we to this trigger event I keep hearing about? Are we going to just lay down and surrender our arms? I think every red blooded American should boycott ALL products from Commiefornica and see how long they continue to piss on the 140 million gun owners in this nation when we don’t give them ANY of our money.

Boycott Google
Boycott Facebook
Boycott YouTube
Boycott ALL California grown fruits and vegetables
Boycott ALL products produced in CA.
Boycott pinterst, Instagram and every other CA based info gestapo tech group
Boycott travel or any social event put on in CA.
They WILL get the message if we as the holders of the gate of our freedoms stick together.

8 Likes

This is one of the main reasons why the government wants to do away with private purchases with cash! Them and the banks have been pushing to use debit card, credit card, anything they can use to track your every f****** purchase! Cash only!

8 Likes

Anyone have a match?
LOL

4 Likes

I’m willing to bet that google had some sort of hand in so much that you do you’re crazy to even think that’s possible. Many cars and phones have software made by them.

Facebook is easy, I don’t have a FB account already over their privacy policies a few years back. Literally deleted it not just a deactivation. Don’t think it phased them a bit but I did it.

YouTube has so many how too videos that save me money I can’t agree with that one at all.

5 Likes

Submission by proxy is still submission. If you think that they control you, then whether or not they actually do, they do, because you are submitting yourself to the idea that they are so powerful that you cannot cut them out of your life. Thus they do.

3 Likes

Google was smart, they made themselves needed

For a long time their email servers have been the most reliable thing going, I set up a lot of domains to run through their free MX as it was reliable, of course that changed, they now charge unless your grandfathered, but the fact remains, its reliable and embedded

4 Likes

Boycott all California grown fruit? Have you been to the store lately? Don’t know how you plan on doing that, and most farmers are red blooded conservatives. Why hurt the small town men?

But if you plan on really boycotting the farmers in California then better boycott subway, McDonald’s, many dine in places as well. If you go to local farmers markets that’s a good start too.

Don’t know the list of all products produced in California but I’m sure it’s a lot of tech.

Boycott Pinterest? Do you have a wife? I would never be on it but my wife loves that.

4 Likes

Why I never joined the NRA, you vote in representatives who vote on your behalf, which is where their power comes from,

problem as I see it, I wouldn’t vote for an AWB or bumpstock ban, the NRA went along with both, so essentially those acts were condoned by the members.

7 Likes

Actually yes I do and I unplug my computer and take the batteries out of my laptop, and am looking at putting a Deadman’s switch into mu cell phone so when I hit the switch the battery is disconnected. Just because they can doesn’t mean I have to let them.

4 Likes

I’m not saying you’re crazy. I just don’t see boycotts like that working.

3 Likes

You know that cool gun I have that has a scope that locks on target and won’t fire till it knows it will hit it?

Yup
 google software.
The libs back in 2013 tried to end that company by getting google to stop making the software for it. And it wasn’t the programming that was theirs, it was the program that allowed for the programming to be done. You’re right. They were needed.

But google still sold to them and still does

4 Likes

From the provided article:
**The NGVAC states that in May it contacted TrackingPoint directly, asking the manufacturer to stop marketing and selling its guns to civilians. When it did not get a response from the company, the group, coupled with other pro-gun control groups such as Faiths United to Prevent Gun Violence and the Newtown Action Alliance, wrote to the CEOs of Google and Apple.

“We asked that they stop distributing the TrackingPoint application, which enables the rifles’ (sic) precision accuracy, and that they take steps to bar TrackingPoint from using their names in promotional efforts,” said Fineman. To which they have not received a response.**

4 Likes

Yes and I am well aware of tech and I personally do NOT like it. I use it for some things but I definitely do NOT live my life on it and I will have no issues with doing away with it completely. I have some experience with tech and I know how far ahead of ANY civilian market DARPA is. So that being said I have no facebook nor do I want one. Every time I watch a YouTube it asks me to subscribe then it asks for my info, which I do not give thus I have no YouTube subs because they want info that they have no reason to have except to sell or track, both of which I oppose. I don’t skype, twitter or pinterest. When I buy online I do not create accounts as those can be used to track things. The few places that I DO set up accounts are enough I am sure for the fed eye to see me. But again just because they can doesn’t mean I have to let them, or help them as the case may be.

6 Likes

I wont boycott Stewtube because for now there are no other viable options for the content people provide.
And face it it is free to use other than annoying ads.
Patreon is essentially a Pay to Play which is what separates from Stewtube and I don’t want to pay monthly for anything.
Fakebook is a no go from day one. I hate the Social Media platforms and think it is one of the biggest waste of peoples lives ever created. Add Twitz and anything like that to that crap bucket.

I have been on the internet since it came out.
I remember the days when email was in it’s infancy and you had to know the address you wanted to send it too, but also some of the links between.
How many of you know DOS?
And remember DRDOS as well as MSDOS wars?
Hell I remember when Windows first came out and it was amazing but DOS based third party software was still better.
Hell even ran a BBS for years on dialup.

Forums are it for me as SM goes.
And I am pretty damn selective on those as well.
Tech has changed everything some for good and a lot for bad.
Boycotting Tech will get us nowhere and make zero difference.
But I damn sure can be selective about what I do use.

4 Likes

wish these groups would stop forcing me to run out and buy these things just I can :belt_fed:

4 Likes

I believe this is correct and most manufactures use some sort of android software. I know Ford uses Microsoft sync. I also don’t think Chrysler’s uconnect uses android.

YouTube can be made obsolete, you have to search several video sharing sites to find what you need but what you’re looking for is out there.

5 Likes

Yup I remember the Vic 20 and 300 baud modem, linking through the phone on CompuServe. Downloads came from wherever you could find the file you were looking for. But then it wasn’t the same then. People had to have a degree of knowledge about com and how things worked in order to get online in the first place. I had 32K ram in that 6502 powered Vic 20 (I had the expansion board) and the cassette for storage. Then went to a Tandy 1000 with twin 3.5’s. eventually added a 40 meg WD drive and controller board. I am no stranger to tech and that is probably why I don’t trust it or what can be done with it.

4 Likes