NIGHT VISION: Scope or Binoculars??

Which would YOU find more important/useful if only purchasing 1 unit? Why?
The scope could be used on a weapon as well as a handheld monocular. The binoculars only usable as a handheld item, not weapon mountable but better viewing abilities.

10 Likes

I would rather have the scope. it can be used to hunt with or just shooting zombies in the dark. but i prefer the nuke em till they glow then shoot em in the dark method.

9 Likes

I’ve heard good things about the sight mark.

9 Likes

This one. Looks to be physically smaller

10 Likes

My gun shop has them, they look pretty good. they make a 4x32x50 too. You might look at an ATN too.

9 Likes

Not a fan of the ATN & reviews looked plagued with problems last I checked.
I originally was considering the Wraith in 4-32× but field of view, especially closer distance isn’t as good. Especially for coyote & hog hunting. Most info I read & watched said the 2-16× was better designed (wider FOV, Clear at closer range). Also, the 4-32x gets very distorted & grainy supposedly above 16x magnification.

7 Likes

thermo scope
IR bino

or

IR scope
Thermo bino

that way you can do a secondary confirmation of the target

all has to do with field of view

8 Likes

Good idea. Knowing me, I’m going to end up with both a NV scope & the binos. Just trying to get opinions & insight which to purchase 1st.

7 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade NVS

7 Likes

Scope first…

7 Likes

Scope for exactly the reasons already stated.

7 Likes

Get the scope first :+1:

7 Likes

I got the ATN X-Sight 2 I’m happy with it.

7 Likes

Gotta go with the scope

7 Likes

Got it, confirm twice, shoot once.
So, its frowned upon to shoot 1st & want to be surprised of who/what the target was till recovered? I mean, who doesn’t love surprises??

7 Likes

Learn to fight with white light also.

7 Likes