No more Levi’s either

Pants or jeans? I don’t think the 5.11 jeans have been around 5 years… I’m not talking about their pants. I’ve some 5.11 pants that are pushing 8 years.

3 Likes

I got my 5.11 jeans pretty much right when that particular version came out.

Got them right at the end of 2017. That’s not long enough for a true longevity testing - however, they have no signs of wear even though I’ve worn them almost daily since then. Usually by now there’s signs of wear on other pairs of jeans in various places, like the pocket knife clip area.

And by almost daily, I literally mean almost daily to the office, even during the summer.

2 Likes

Not jeans, sorry, misread

I’m hard on jeans so I buy carharts.

4 Likes

A current list of anti-2A companies would be great. NRA-ILA had a list, but the old website link is dead.

3 Likes

I started a thread here that I think is best left as just a list thread ( easier to keep track. ). Anti 2A business list

Any commentary is probably best in this thread.
That list includes business that don’t want you to carry in their businesses. But a number of these I carry in all the time.
The ones I would be more likely to boycott would be those that donate or push publicly for gun control

Need more research to separate those out.

3 Likes

I quit buying Levi’s when they supported the Brady bill.
Yeah, that long ago

2 Likes

Carhart is an awesome brand. I love my Carhart jacket.

3 Likes

Having also grown up with Levi jeans, I lost interest in them when they began to address the trendy crowd.
Probably explains their anti-gun politics.
Mostly the same folks as their intended market.
I now only buy cargo style shorts and pants.
All those pockets come in real handy.
The last time I got an official weigh in, I had seven pounds of stuff in all those pockets.
The nurse conducting the weigh in didn’t believe there was that much stuff in the pockets until I emptied them.
I mostly buy Vertx brand.
Not the cheapest, but very good quality…

3 Likes

Levi’s have sucked for years. Poor quality, poor fit(I do NOT have a ghetto butt!)…

2 Likes

I believe apple bottom jeans are for “ghetto butts” levis are more for liberals who like dressing consevative.

Ghetto jeans hanging off curious George’s azz?
We called 'em NP’s
Many Georges would run- get tangled in the NP’s and face plant the curb.
PD cuffs and calls FD/EMS. We’d come and LOL at the Georges.
Sat down for 2 24’s for asking a shot in the ass George “What the f*** is the matter with you jerkoffs”
Honest question IMHO.

2 Likes

Curious George?

2 Likes

http://www.texasjeans.com/category.cfm?parent=men

I like’em and I just placed an order.

For ladies too btw…

Made in the U.S.A. :+1:

3 Likes

I clicked on the womens section and they don’t have anything listed. Is it just my browser?

1 Like

Nope, not your browser.

It wasn’t like that yesterday.

Perhaps their making updates, I’m not entirely sure.

Here’s their PDF link on women’s sizes though - http://www.texasjeans.com/uploads/WomenSC.pdf

Might want to check back with them at a later time, or try to contact them maybe.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Stopped wearing Levis many years ago. This is not a recent thing with Levis. They have been anti 2nd amendment for quite a long time

5 Likes

I buy different brands of jeans, Diesel was the most spendy and I will not drop that kind of cash again.

1 Like

You don’t buy the ones with glitter on the back pockets do You? No real man wants his back side to sparkle.

3 Likes

Not usually, Ive taken those kinds of pants of plenty of females but never wore them. Underwear is another story though.

1 Like