not new, just returned, but an intro nonetheless

I was forced to be away for a time, but I’m back now. It sux to age is all I’ll say about that.

BrianK here, long time shooter of anything that goes bang for 50+years, handloader, ex military ('70-'73 12B2P), rural Maineiac. I currently shoot USPSA in PCC division with a B&T GHM9 SBR and Steel Challenge with a Charger SBR or the B&T to stay sharp*. I also shoot handguns at bad breath distance and long range, I’m just not competing with them currently. When I did I shot in Single Stack and Carry Optics divisions. CCW permit holder since '82 though we now have Constitutional Carry in Maine. I’m retired.

I have a handgun and 100 yard range on my land but also belong to a rifle & pistol club 20 miles away with numerous ranges.

How did I hear about Full30? If I remember correctly Tim from MAC mentioned it. And it just made sense due to youtube policies. Eff youtube.

That’s Brian in a nutshell.

*Why SBRs? Because arm braced handguns aren’t “legal” for PCC division and I got tired of wielding long barrels. I had been shooting a KelTec Sub2k and will again if I ever shoot matches outside of Maine. OK, truth be told I just wanted to build and own some SBRs, the rest is just what I tell the wife to justify “needing” them :smiley: . Plus they do carry much better when we go for walks or when a cop killer is running around in my backyard (it happened for 4 days). Try doing chores with a slung long barrelled gun, it doesn’t work at all.

18 Likes

Welcome back

7 Likes

Glad to see you back alive & well @BrianK

6 Likes

Welcome back from KY

6 Likes

Welcome back to an active state on the forum!

6 Likes

Welcome back for sure, can’t say sorry about the age bug as at least your shoot’in!

5 Likes

Welcome back and thank you for your service.

5 Likes

Thanks gents!

5 Likes

Welcome back!

5 Likes

MAC channel welcome back

3 Likes

Welcome back!

5 Likes

Welcome back. :grinning:

5 Likes

Welcome back Brian.

5 Likes

You know, one of the great things about living on a lot of wooded land is the privacy and ability to walk around your property naked or in your panties when ever you want. The day they found an escaped convict from the prison down the road hiding on my property made me think about making a panty holster.

Welcome back

8 Likes

Hmmm, maybe all those headlines in the National Enquirer I saw in the checkout line about the naked red cougar running amok in Indiana were true, so maybe Bigfoot and Bat boy are real as well?..

6 Likes

Heck, I’m naked so much on my property that my dog jumps up and wants to go for a car ride when he sees me put clothes on as he knows I am going to town.

8 Likes

Glad you are back with us!

5 Likes

Lol

5 Likes

RA, you crack me up!

Again, thanks gents.

5 Likes

In the infamous words of one of our fine members here, pics or didn’t happen! (Just kidding :rofl:)

7 Likes