not new, just returned, but an intro nonetheless

Minus your holster and weapon though yes? So technically no, you aren’t nekkid.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!

We are definitely friends.

6 Likes

Welcome back…

3 Likes

You say nekkid like us North Florida boys. :joy:

2 Likes

When you meet Jehovah witness people at the door that way they leave quickly and don’t come back.

3 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Several years ago in Texas, Google Earth caught me and had me on the image of my property. Luckily I was sort of hidden under some trees near my barn. Made me a bit nervous when I put my property up for sale. Be careful of those satellites.

5 Likes

We do have family in FL. :thinking:

4 Likes

That explains it!

3 Likes

I pondered this possibility at the place we’re buying. But decided against it so as not to frighten all the furry woodland creatures.

6 Likes

I’m liking being back! You guys kill me!

7 Likes

None of this for us. We could if we chose to do so, but two words: “mosquito bite”, preclude our desire.

6 Likes

:joy::rofl: should have had your tin foil hat on, it might have blocked the sat photos…

6 Likes

@BrianK

Welcome back from another retiree with 50+ years gun experience.

5 Likes

Thanks John, and everyone else who I didn’t acknowledge.

We’ve seen alot John. I can remember bringing guns into shop class to work on them, and it was nothing to openly bring guns to school (kept in automobiles) so that we could go shooting/hunting after school. Try that today! But back then no one cared because we weren’t twisted or evil even if we had disagreements.

7 Likes

@BrianK

Well, I never got the chance to bring guns to school, but I agree - too many people get too sensitive about the sight of guns around nowadays.

6 Likes