Not Only Dems That Should Be Tar and Feathered!

13 Likes

Not much difference in the color of the politicians these days, and you do border NY where they already need a permission slip from the nanny to buy ammo

11 Likes

On a better note, just found this. But he still needs an ass whoopin!!

13 Likes

they only fight in front of us

12 Likes

lots of truth there

11 Likes

Not surprised in the least bit. Some of the worst 2A violations were under GOP rule or at least under thier noses. The only time they seem to mention our 2A is when its time to vote but its all hot air.

13 Likes

They are all self-serving, corrupt, lying deceptive sob’s that would sell out their own mothers for a cup of coffee.
If you think you can trust any of them, you’re just fooling yourself.

9 Likes

I’m not a “conspiracy theorist,” or at least I don’t think I am, but I have my own opinionated “conspiracy theory” on that.

9 Likes

I have a tinfoil hat to wear under my thermal turban so dont feel bad. Current events lead me to believe it is not all in our heads and they are in fact out to get us, its just a work in progress for them.

10 Likes

Glad to hear I’m not the only one with tin-foil hat tendencies!

10 Likes

That’s why I dont vote for republicans anymore either.

7 Likes

They need a fuck you option on the ballet to gauge the real popularity of the contestants…I mean candidates, forgot I wasnt talking about a game show for a second.

7 Likes

May be able to type that in under write in/ “other”?

8 Likes

Blockquote

you hit it right on the head there bud

5 Likes

The older I get the more I think that people who can’t keep to their oath of office and insist on shitting on the Constitution and Bill of Rights should have far more happen to them than just tar and feathers, even if it was hot tar. I place it more into the realm of well thought out treason. I have far more sympathy for a rat trying to get into the henhouse for food or the woodchuck in my garden then I do for a snake in the grass politician. The animals are doing what comes naturally for survival, but the politician is just a devious lying piece of crap.

Sorry to beat around the bush. Next time I’ll try to let you know how I really feel. :smiley:

6 Likes

All of them need to be term limited and then serve the same number of years in prison for what they did that we didn’t catch them at.

5 Likes

They need to be made to go back to the job before election. There are too many of them who are lobbyists or get cushy corporate board appointments because of their connections.

6 Likes

If you don’t have a Faraday cage helmet, it is probably too late at this point.

6 Likes

Alas many of them have never had a real job in the first place. Take a take a look a at our President-select he was in the congress before he was 30 and never looked back.

4 Likes