NRA...LET IT BURN!

8 Likes

Interesting points. But I didn’t quite understand his claim about Charlton Heston’s start as the NRA’s president being the final nail in the coffin.

3 Likes

wayne lapierre is a allegedly pedophile . he also donated to the clinton foundation and we know how those foljs are.

also he did give money to feinstein and pelosi to enrage people during their fake ass nra donation drives

2 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again

The day they challenge the bump stock ban is the day I will rejoin.

5 Likes

I haven’t heard some of that. I’d like to know more. Feel free to post some links here to those stories so we can check them out👍

8 Likes

The NRA needs a complete overhaul.
Return it to what it is supposed to be.
As you stated the Brand is worth salvaging but its ideals have become greed oriented.
Heston IMO was the last attempt at turning the tide but failed.
After Heston it went downhill.
The question is how does the true NRA rise from the ashes?
How does the membership oust the rats and replace them with true Patriots that should be running it?
I will not support the NRA until there is hope of turning the tide.
I don’t see it yet.

5 Likes

I don’t want the NRA to burn.

I want the NRA to get fixed.

Unfortunately, it looks like it is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

6 Likes

Agree with @LonewolfMcQuade here. If you have any proof of this (from a reputable source) please share it. If this were common knowledge he’d have been out years ago.

7 Likes

There is way too many people that have supported the NRA and too much physical infrastructure like ranges and retail affiliation to want “burn” the NRA down. Yes, “salvage” might be better description of needs of all the supporters that do not envision firearms without NRA. GOA is extremely active in many areas, but not yet like the NRA in comparison and they have worked with NRA since GOA birth.

I belong to both. I am for anything that enhances firearms and does not detract the name of all of us and our freedom to enjoy the 2nd Amendment benefits for all.

5 Likes

Losing the NRA would be a monumental victory for the left. For that reason, I cannot stand by and watch the dumpster fire continue to burn. The members (including myself) need to bring their hoses and put the fire out. Then we can remove the stinking, smoldering trash and rebuild the NRA. The other 2A organizations (GOA, SAF, FPC) do a great job, but we need every 2A organization to be strong and united. Just my $0.02.

4 Likes

On top of that, most shooting ranges and firearms instructors exist because of NRA insurance and certifications.

5 Likes

The NRA needs to burn until all of the rats run out! lack of funds should do the trick, not saying to totally destroy it all.

6 Likes

Agree. I’m a life member, which I will stay. But I won’t contribute any more until they dump the over paid traitors at the top and start doing what’s best for the 2A and gun owners.

7 Likes