NRA...LET IT BURN!

Well I think you all will be proud of me. The NRA called me today to ask for a two year membership because they’re being attacked and needs the funds to fight.

After waiting for the lengthy introduction and sales pitch to end I asked her if Wayne has taken a pay cut to help with the effort. She replied that she didn’t know. I then told her I then have no interest because he shows no interest.

She then said if not for them being around we may lose gun rights so donating is so important… That’s when I lost it. I got real stern and asked them
If that’s then case then where in the flying fuck were you during the bump stock ban? Why not one fucking challenge? If you’re group is so for gun rights then where in the flying Sam hell were you then?

She then started to say she feels sorry that I feel that way, then I cut her off and said sorry doesn’t cut it. You people ask for money but didn’t raise a single finger to a gun ban, not one! So you’re advocating for money, not guns and to go fuck yourself.

I then hung up. I hope she passes the message to the trash bags

11 Likes

:+1: starve the pigs!!!

8 Likes

I wish they would just get out of the political side of it and focus on thier firearms training and education. They have a great system for that stuff but have proven to be an utter failure on political matters.

12 Likes

yeah, that’s the norm these days, everyone’s sorry and thanks you for your understanding and patience, surprised she didn’t try to blame covid somehow

8 Likes

Yer such an animal when you get angry. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Grenz45 was the last post on this thread…i miss him.

10 Likes

I do as well, just this morning was wondering if he was a covid victim, he said he was fighting pneumonia but…

10 Likes

The NRA has fallen with the same apathy problem of the USA
People didn’t vote and the greedy shitbags took over.
Like I’ve stated before - I only pay my yearly dues so I can vote for change.
We’ve elected new blood - THAT needs do be done over and over just like this country needs to flush the entrenched POS’s in government.

8 Likes

I did read that the GOA is going to represent Kyle Rittenhouse

10 Likes

The NRA compromised with the devil, and I can guarantee one thing for sure, when you compromise with the devil YOU WILL LOSE! They lost, they turned their back on the people that supported them and that is why I am no longer, nor will I ever be a member of the NRA again! GO GOA!

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world…next to the scotus!!! And they will prove it in November!

9 Likes

Nice :+1: , I wonder how far the defamation suit will go?

8 Likes

I’m ok with buying from Germany despite the Nazis of years ago, because they have not just apologized, but gotten rid of the evildoers, and taken steps to stop the problem for the future.

Apology is one thing. I want to see the NRA get rid of the evildoers, and make sure it doesn’t betray our rights again.

11 Likes

Considering most Germans didnt support the Nazis either that makes sense. When the evil doers with little regard for human life have a gun at your wife and kids head you sort of do whatever you have to including punching your ticket to hell. Lots of Germans tried to leave but after a certain point it was not acceptable by the leadership.

Nazis were oppressive to both sides and many Germans died trying to fight that system.

Alot of Americans in America supported Nazis too yet due to who won and who loss its often given less attention then the Germans that opposed the Nazis.

And to be honest we need to be careful as a nation, Hitler stepped in and was elected by a wide majority after the failings of the Weimar republic. This could happen to us very easily but the fascists would most likely be in the form of leftists, with the conservative caucasians and traditional America being thier Jew.

5 Likes

It’s possible. We know it was here well before they said it was. Daughter and family were all sick around the beginning of December. Some of them got pneumonia too. Later, she tested positive for antibodies.

People around here in the medical profession seem to think something came through here in late November.

9 Likes

Very true, but Stalin was a Marxist and I believe him to be even more so along the lines of today’s liberals.

6 Likes

They preach his work so I agree completely. Micheal Moore compared Marx to Jesus

5 Likes

Leninism is more popular among commies today than Stalinism.

But Leninism gave way to Stalinism. And they don’t have a solution to stop that the next time around. No one’s figured that out.

Besides which, Leninism still calls for violent revolution and the abolishing of private property. Leninism is evil, too.

9 Likes

7 Likes

Checkout this fruitcake

https://www.villagevoice.com/2009/09/22/michael-moore-is-now-a-marxist-for-capitalism-a-love-story/

5 Likes

Thomas Sowell even liked the theories of Carl Marx when he was younger. He laughs about it now claiming he was naive and inexperienced in life as his excuse.

I have studied Carl Marx myself. I think he was nothing but a spoiled brat who’s whole life was paid for by his parents and cried when they wouldn’t.

Historically, Stalin was the only person to implement Marxism to its fullest extent. And Venezuela is a close 2nd. Stalin killed far more people than Hitler.

10 Likes