NRA...LET IT BURN!

In fact I often wonder why Stalin isn’t as infamous as Hitler in history books.

8 Likes

Because Hitler liked to brag and be the center of attention. He wanted to be this polarizing world leader while Stalin had a different game plan. Really, Hitler was more of a “look at me im super powerful” sort of guy . Just look at the way communist propoganda and Nazi propoganda was presented to the rest of the world.

I half read Marx’s work and its full of rainbows and butterflies.

8 Likes

Makes me think of a Scriptural proof I once read that communism is against the Bible: “Thou shalt not steal.” This proves that private property is held sacred.

5 Likes

9 Likes

You’ve got to admit though, the NRA’s ads and videos are powerful. I’m almost inclined to give to them just for getting the word out.

10 Likes

If someone wants no compromise join Gun Owners of America. I also have an NRA membership. I like getting the magazine monthly with the NRA but I won’t give one dime more than my membership dues until they make some changes. I don’t want to see them burn or go away. I just want some “Hope and Change” :wink: :wink: from the NRA.

10 Likes

I agree. The NRA may be a hot mess right now, but we need them to be strong again. Losing the NRA (or any influential 2A organization) would be a monumental victory for the left.

9 Likes

1 John 2:22-23 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also .

8 Likes
9 Likes

To hell with them

8 Likes
10 Likes

So all the money now goes to defending the corrupt swindlers at the top.

9 Likes

I wonder if this would harm the concealed weapons permit process. Many states require NRA training in their state laws. Like it or not, the NRA is still the standard for training.

8 Likes

Trainers are still certified; the rats will jump ship hopefully and they will reorganize.

7 Likes

downloadfile-31

6 Likes

So isn’t there anything for the NRA to do that actually would stop what their backing RINOS has wrought?

4 Likes

Have to love the comments :hugs:

4 Likes