NZ - As of last week, only around 700 weapons had been turned over.

11 Likes

Good. Fuck NZ’s government.

7 Likes

I wonder if former gun owners in Australia are taking note and wishing for a Do-Over?

8 Likes

Probably.

5 Likes

I was chuckling when I read this last night. Imagine that, they can’t take the weapons because they don’t know who has them.

Oh, I also read that a guy walked into the police station over there and stole 11 of the firearms out of a room. They caught the guy later, but don’t know what happened to the firearms.

REDISTRIBUTION :rofl: :joy:

The irony of it all.

7 Likes

@RedAngel

That’s great!! Hah!

6 Likes

Interestingly enough, the article says that only about 20% of the evil semi automatic firearms were turned in with the Australian ban…leaving 2 to 5 million banned firearms still unaccounted for lol.

5 Likes

I didn’t think they had the same rate of boating accidents we did…?

5 Likes

Apparently…of course, they do have more water surrounding them…:sunglasses:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

700 of 1.5 Million!!
NZ that is 0.046667%.

New Zealand’s Army has 4,584 full-time and 1,671 part-time troops that is a total of 6255 troops.
Even if they could get all the Army to enforce the confiscation (HIGHLY UNLIKELY) the Army is outnumbered.
Even if every gun owner has two of those 1.5 million guns.
That is 750,000 to 6255.
DO THE MATH JACKASS LIBERALS!!!
YOU LOOSE!!!

Way To Go NZ Gun Owners!!!
Cheers to You All!!
:+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Silly Rabbits… all they have to do is wait one generation and the number halves, one more generation and it halves again.
If you miss beating gun control its not YOU that pays for it… its your children and grand children.
They get too far behind on technology and can never come back… Its not the Ar15 rifle that will be the musket that they need, its the ar1500 laser rifle, and if they can’t buy that they are slaves.

4 Likes

Dingo ate my gat…

5 Likes

Crikey mate!
I hyte it when thet happens!
:grin:

4 Likes

Speaking of buy backs…
While good for the US I’m bummed California has agreed to buy back Eric Swawell.
I was hoping he’d get lost in a boating accident.

7 Likes

That guy is a piece of shit. He legit straight up wants all firearms confiscated.

6 Likes

This is true

4 Likes

That’s a great read

2 Likes

The mathematical odds keep getting better news coverage for the great masses of peons that desire to keep the means to defend against the upper classes. Besides, the public show should be a bit unsettling for any, Any, politician that sponsors confiscation or depriving the masses of their own defense against the politicians.

3 Likes