*obligatory introduction*

Nope. Try to think of it like someone else’s living room, not your living room.
Use the golden rule and you’ll have no problems here.
Welcome to the forum Brother!

7 Likes

Lots of quirky small religions in America. Most I’m no personal fan of, including Branch Davidians. Doesn’t mean they and their children deserved to die for it. ATF spun stories about being fired on with .50 machineguns at the start. In the aftermath it was found that they had no machine guns. Their weapons were legal. During the siege, before the fire, Koresh asked the ATF why they didn’t just come over so they could come in and do their work.

They decided to just attack first instead and make a show for the news cameras. An agent who shot an unarmed woman at Ruby Ridge was present shooting at Waco, too. More impunity.

What I mean by unpopular is just that, anything not PC, and we gun owners aren’t exactly popular and currently becoming less so all the time.

… This is an unexpected conversation. lol

4 Likes

Sounds good, thanks man.

4 Likes

No worries, our mods wear engineer caps :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @RRR

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30 @RRR Good to have you here. Jump right in the water’s fine.

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @RRR. We are a good group. I think what @switchpod said is spot on. We are A good friendly group. Hope you enjoy your time here.

5 Likes

Yea, thats some bad stuff. Ruby Ridge was another event like that should be remembered. I used to go up around that area and the locals havnt forgot about it.

3 Likes

I get more of a mcguyver, not engineer vibe from you guys

3 Likes

well…

ok

7 Likes

Why didnt you make a hat for your grey coat?

4 Likes

Welcome RRR.
The Ruby Ridge, Idaho FBI killings of Randy Weaver’s wife,son, & dog were an indication of how the FBI were going to handle the Waco situation.

4 Likes

Welcome RRR,

No we’re not PC here. The reserved right to boot at will is among other things to keep the anti-gun / antifa types out. We’ve had a few.
You’ll like it here.

I think you’ll find most here are also well aware of Waco, Ruby Ridge and others where citizens were confronted by their own government.
I take (only a little) solace in the fact that the 2014 Bundy Family confrontation did end up badly.

Anyway. Welcome. Glad you’ve joined us.

5 Likes

Bundy is the man. He is well liked in alot places around here.

5 Likes

Ted or Al?

3 Likes

Not them Bundies but Ted seemed like a fine fella back in the day.

3 Likes

But Al had a cute daughter Kelly

4 Likes

Who was like 16 years old on the show :open_mouth:

3 Likes

She was really in her 20’s . I was in my teens then too.

1 Like

On the show?

2 Likes