Obstacle Course at the Tiger Valley 2 Man 2 Gun (updated with the 2018 course)

competition

This was an excellent stage from the 2017 Tiger Vally 2 Man 2 Gun course.

Each shooter leapfrogged each other, engaging a target around 100 yards out, through the little tunnel, with 5 hits per target. The catch is that we had a lot of obstacles to hop over in order to get to our targets. We also couldn’t start on the next obstacle until our partner had begun engaging the target.

We were exhausted by the time we got to the end and had completed all of the obstacles, and then we still had to run all of the way back! This stage had a high DNF rate.

I’m looking forward to shooting Tiger Valley 2 man again! I hope they have this stage again.

Here’s the 2018 course!

The obstacles were the same, but we had to shoot over them instead of climb over them. So it means for a less physical element, but the shooting was definitely more challenging.

I managed to get 5th place with my partner, Dan.

Evil stuff!

Not evil - awesome!!!

That looks like fun. I’m tired just watching it though. :face_vomiting:

It was tiring to do it as well! Thankfully the targets were easy.

Damn , that makes me want to go shooting lol

That would have kicked my ass. Pretty cool.

It’s like being on Survivor… just with guns.

They altered this stage for this year’s event.

We didn’t climb over the obstacles, we shot over them. So it was less physically demanding, but required greater shooting proficiency.

Stay tuned for a video.

I would truly love to attend one of the Tiger Valley events

@brianpurkiss that kicked ass. Good job!

Thanks! :smiley:

Here’s the 2018 course!

The obstacles were the same, but we had to shoot over them instead of climb over them. So it means for a less physical element, but the shooting was definitely more challenging.

I managed to get 5th place with my partner, Dan.

Still upset that I couldn’t make this year’s event. That is an awesome match, challenging and lots of fun. My partner and I had a great time last year. I’m gonna try to make sure I get to go to the next one.

My only complaint being, as was evident in the video, was unloading and clearing between each shooting point on a stage. I left a lot of my extra-special, premium hand loaded ammo on the ground there.