Official Cat Photo Topic

Robert loves cat post. Put up your favorite cat pics here.

download.jpeg

13 Likes

Was gonna post a pic of a dead cat, but…

11 Likes

FB_IMG_1500663785858-1-1

16 Likes

George passed away about three years ago at the age of 22. She was born behind a wall in the basement, never bit, never scratched, just a loveable furball.

16 Likes

Don’t forget to show off that shiny new badge

12 Likes

A cat lovers badge?

12 Likes

15 Likes

That may be in the works soon

11 Likes

LOL, that’ll be a badge i never get.

12 Likes

That’s a four year ban right there buddy!

12 Likes

It should be, for havin that many dern cats in the house. :rofl:

10 Likes

12 Likes

For this one, it was worth it!!! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :yep: :yep:

11 Likes

Cats are nasty. Cant have a garden if you have cats they crap in the garden and spread worms . All they are good for is targets .

11 Likes

I don’t like cats, but we did have one very cool cat when I was a kid. His name was Oliver and he was a Siamese. That cat was f-ing crazy! He was calm and cool in the house and loved our family, but he became psychotic when outdoors. He would climb trees and try to kill everything and he would attack dogs of any size. Our neighbor had a 150 lb. Rottweiler and that dog was terrified of Oliver. No shit. That cat had some serious issues, but he was always loyal to his family.

15 Likes

:rofl:

9 Likes

We gonna see it or what?

8 Likes

I have a few cats, two that I rescued as new born and one 17 year old Cat that belonged to my woman’s mom before she passed. One of them someone dropped off in a shoe box by the highway at only a few days old and an animal had bit it, there was pus oozing out of the wounds…I footed the bill and nursed him back to health by bottle feeding him.

My other rescue was a week or so old and dumped by a trash can, I found homes for the ones that survived and kept her. They are good pets that I have no regrets about taking in and they like the dogs so its all good. I will post pics later.

13 Likes

Fine here you go my new badge

9 Likes

Where? you done put too much wacky terbacky in the peace pipe.

10 Likes