Official Cat Photo Topic

Chief Dicfeather got the troll badge :grin::joy::rofl::smiley::smile::sweat_smile::laughing:

10 Likes

:rofl:I see it now. totally deserving of that prestigious award.

10 Likes

rw8jmv

12 Likes

We have two future vets in the family and uncle Sarge is always taking in the strays because we live in the country.

12 Likes

i was working on the trailer 2 years ago now and this guy walked by. couldn’t give two shits about us. walked around the yard for a good 10 minutes. hard to see his size but 60 lb easy. Alaskan lynx. close cousin, kinda looks alike. pic didn’t edit well. potato cam.

16 Likes

Ok, now that would be a kick ass house cat! At least till it rips your face off…

14 Likes

I knew a lady that owned a 50lb bobcat that would use the toilet ,but it couldnt flush. It was a rescue, damn thing would go crazy over catnip. That 50lb cat was probably stronger than my 85lb pitbull, I also use to piss it off by jangling keys and pointing at it too much. They look evil when agitated.

15 Likes

Pics of the lady?

11 Likes

And was she from Duluth?

10 Likes

Not that type of lady, she was an older lady that knew my dad. He worked on her vehicles

12 Likes

i figure after shtf ill start training brown bears like guard dogs., they are territorial. yeah go take it up with him.

11 Likes

That be Great! Lol,

10 Likes

My grandfather had gaurd geese, the little bastards would even patrol. I think they may have been militarised geese , probably awol from Canada.

13 Likes

Me neither! I absolutely hate cats!

11 Likes

14 Likes

My neighbor raised a bobcat many years ago. He got it from a breeder in Montana as I recall. Their power is amazing and their legs are like springs. As a kitten, it could vertical jump onto your shoulder with little effort. His cat wasn’t tame enough to keep in the house because it would tear stuff apart…like pillows, phone books, shoes, etc. It really liked to shred phone books for some reason? LOL. It was comfortable and affectionate with people, but definitely not tame like a house cat.

13 Likes

My Dad had Guinea hens for a while. They are excellent guard birds too. They are noisy as hell when unknown people show up.

14 Likes

this one is a local icon and is acclimated to people , for better or worse. no fear and some curiosity. of course this is in sept when it is not prime or even close to being in season. come January he will be no where to be found!

11 Likes

The one I knew was rescued as a kitten, it was found wandering by some dumpsters behind a restaurant. It was a fun cat , it would even fetch its stuffed toys and wrestle without killing people. More so a giant house cat with a fiesty attitude.

11 Likes

Never heard of “Guinea hens” , my grand fathers geese were assholes and drew blood on me a few times. Even chased the neighbors Rottweiler and hurt it pretty bad, they fight like feathered gang members.

14 Likes