Oh snap

Something tells me I’m about to be very busy.

12 Likes

Very cool, but why can’t they get one in CA?

9 Likes

CA does not deserve such fine weapons.

11 Likes

OK, I thought maybe they came up with some new stupid law.

8 Likes

Is it wrong I chuckled?

8 Likes

I need to be on the list of approved firearms. To get on the list I have to send them one free, and they destroy it. I have no desire to doom one of my firearms to such a fate.

8 Likes

I don’t blame you, screw them I’m sure you will be too busy to worry about it anyway.

7 Likes

I’m not even a little concerned about that state. Yes, I’ve had a few requests, but I just have to put my foot down and take a stand against that state and their stupid laws. Massachusetts is even worse. No one can sell any modern handgun there, nothing at all.

9 Likes

Best quote ever is, if someone does shoot someone, you can’t buy that kind of publicity.

8 Likes
6 Likes

Today has been, well, rather busy. After several exchanges with the publicist for In Hot Water, a few Email exchanges, and a phone call from the host, Aaron Berg. We have finally come to the design of the exclusive In Hot Water Gun. Not my artwork, I’m not that skilled. Anyways, I’ve sent the files on to my grip guy who will be making all the grips. I’ve already got orders coming in. All internal parts will be stainless Wilson combat. Finally, just as a cherry on top, all serial numbers will be IHW00000. Once production is in full swing and I have enough manpower. Ya, I got two guys that will be starting in a couple of weeks and I will train them as they build their first firearm for themselves. I’ll be approaching other such celebrities to keep pushing this. What I find funny is, I think Aaron is more excited about this than I am.

7 Likes

Its very cool, do they plan to retail or give away or?

6 Likes

These are all sold direct to the end user. I just get to use their branding and they advertise it. I also give a cut to Aaron Berg, something I’m more than willing to do.

4 Likes