Ok, I found the hidden tunnel.

9 Likes

Basic training

7 Likes

@Robert Air Force BMT… they make them wear mouth guards now??? Maybe that’s what that kid needs.

6 Likes

The animation I see doesn’t have the case attached.
Looks like the back of the bullet just has some ridges.

Welcome to the cave!!!

5 Likes

People just need to toughen up a little and laugh it off. If this offended him then he would really hate to be involved in some of the other conversations we have.

3 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: John2123

:joy:

2 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @Maddogkiller Good to have you here. Jump right in the water’s fine.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

1 Like

Not sure what happened here?

6 Likes

I blame @LonewolfMcQuade , he is a real poofter.

4 Likes

Maybe he had a similar experience with other sites!!

4 Likes

He is the poofter from other sites, Robert took him in as a refugee.

Kidding of course. This is my favorite forum, its pretty unique and has a cool layout.

4 Likes

Yeah…I really like it, I’m hoping they come out with an app version for ease of access…

2 Likes

By app version, do you mean on a mobile? The site does work on mobile devices. You just need to log in. It’s formatted for mobiles automatically. :smiley: Cheers!

3 Likes

@EQuinn…yes I do mean app version but as a downloadable app like some of the other sites like reddit…I am using it on my mobile but it would be nice as an app for the ease of not having to log on, replies and messaging would be much easier…just saying for the future!!

3 Likes

:thinking: Maybe I’m missing something, but I’ve only logged in once. It stays logged in. Even if you close the browser. But I guess an app might be good.

2 Likes

The problem arises when I’m at work. Since their policies won’t allow me to log on using their internet because the type of fine forum this is, I have to get off WIFi and then log back on to the site…An app would rid this issue ( I’m sure most big companies have similar policies when using their WIFI)

3 Likes

Ah, yes. But I always keep WiFi off on my phone. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Me too, our work wifi stinks and I imagine they monitor what it is being used for.

2 Likes

Welcome and WTF?

See. The screening process works.

And what is this pistol .gif? I see a MSR with a can being fired. But I still stick around. :wink:

4 Likes