Omar having a bad day, hahahaha, 🤣😂🤣

12 Likes

Aaagh, they blow up so fast

9 Likes

I hope she has a LOT more bad days. I still can’t believe she got elected.

7 Likes

All her days need to be bad.

10 Likes

F that bitch. I hope she gets thrown out of government.

11 Likes

Fixed it for you

9 Likes

Wanna bet absolutely NOTHING will happen?

8 Likes

Nope, cause nothing will happen. just talk like 99.9% of all that stuff from both sides.

7 Likes

I hate to add clicks to anything related to Ohmmmarrr but why is it not believable? Take a look at who she represents, she reflects their values to the tee. What I can’t believe is how a bunch of intelligent Americans allow her a spot on the national stage, if ignored she will go away.

We need to be careful going after a districts representative. My Congressman, Steve King, has been banned from congressional travel and lost all his committee seats, this was done by republicans because he was too outspoken, they needed to throw a bone to the dems. It all works both ways.

8 Likes

A corrupt politician, who would’a thought.

9 Likes

I hope you undelete that, its her only chance (and ours)

5 Likes

The latest article on the Omar has it that all the lurid behaviors are detailed in the divorce paperwork. That in the same way she married her brother to get a visa, such a conniving bitch!

6 Likes

If I’m not mistaken… Under Sharia Law she would be stoned to death.
Careful what you wish for Congresswoman.

Or is it Congressvariablepronoun?

6 Likes

chicken.

3 Likes

What? Never look a gift camel in the mouth? LOL

4 Likes

Who?

5 Likes

He doesn’t know who! He’s not even sure where he is…just be careful not to stand close to him, he don’t know when he’s peeing either…

5 Likes

I believe it was Pelosi who said “A glass of water with a D next to it’s name could have gotten elected in her district”. It’s true. The republican nominee in her district was a nobody. I’m pretty sure she’s pissed off 3/4 of her district already, I’m sure she’ll be gone the next time around if she doesn’t end up in prison.

5 Likes

Lol :+1:

5 Likes

Define whst you mean by “stoned to death”? Depending on context it sounds like a good way to go, tbh.

6 Likes