On behalf of the people: good deeds

LEOs have a hard job and get a lot of flak. Can we counterbalance that and gather the best examples of the good they do as thanks?

12 Likes
11 Likes

Cops are necessary in our country, the good ones deserve more respect and the shit heads deserve to be unemployed or imprisoned.

I do think there is more tension between people and cops now than there has been in a long time and you do see more crooked cops but the majority are just doing there job and pretty decent people with stressful jobs.

Theres another minority of cops who dont ever get the recognition they deserve untail a flag is being presented to thier loved ones, its a shame things play out like this. It says a lot about the entitlement of society and the lack of decency from the media.

12 Likes

Very professional, knowledgeable and respectful cop during open carry stop!

11 Likes

In the right place at the right time: cop saves sisters from home invader

10 Likes

New York’s finest saving a choking baby

10 Likes

Any job where you need body armour to deal with the general public is probably going to suck.

People expect cops to be lawyers, EMTs, psychologists, detectives, and a dozen other things …it’s no wonder so many cops drink like fish.

11 Likes

Having worked along side for 3+ decades I’ve seen the rhetoric from demonRATS trying to placate their rabble by siding with the criminal filth over the heroic PD. d-rats made criminal Mike Brown’s criminal mommie a poor victim because PD shot and killed her POS scumbag son.

Most of the US knows nothing about what goes on when they are safely sleeping in bed while ghetto d-rat holes run wild.

PS. Do “it” for mommy.

8 Likes

:nauseated_face:

7 Likes

Ive seen white democrats call black cops racist uncle Tom’s…I mean they really are that stupid. Socially and morally retarded

11 Likes

Cops take down knife man with nonlethal force

7 Likes

Cop stops a suicidal jumper

8 Likes

Sheriff respects the First Amendment

8 Likes

He’s been honoring the Golden Corral too!

7 Likes

Donut bribes are catching up to him, goes to show nothing is ever truly free…

6 Likes

True, but damn, it’s only $10 a month for a Planet Fitness membership I believe…

6 Likes

Im pretty sure cops get discounts for most gyms too.

4 Likes

It’s a tough situation nowadays, and it takes guts to recognize a peaceful protest, protect free speech, and connect with the people. I salute these guys.

10 Likes
8 Likes

Hope the video plays for everyone. Gotta tip your hat to LE like that, and everyone who gets that we all are in this together.

8 Likes