One million views & bug report request

Ok, we haven’t had a million bugs but I do want people to post them here, we are making progress on them

Now, I just became aware we do have a video that has reached over 1,000,000 views!

Thats pretty cool!

11 Likes

:+1: :+1:

4 Likes

No bugs bothering anyone?

Lets here from you all what needs to be addressed on the video homepage

(not the forum)

3 Likes

I don’t spend as much time over on the video side. The only issue I encounter on occasion is a video that fails to load/play. Refreshing the page fixes the issue. It’s doesn’t happen very often.

3 Likes

If you are talking Bugs, how about the LoneWolf, Belt-fed and spook bugs ? they are seriously creating issues and bug the crap out of me… :grimacing:

3 Likes

I spoke too soon. I was just over on the video side and remembered a bug that I have noticed lately. I just clicked on TGC’s “Can you trust gun reviews” and Ian’s “How the gun auction process works” popped up instead. This has happened quite a few times. I though it was user error at first, or just the page loading, but not this time. The page was loaded and I clicked directly on John Pattons face.

3 Likes

Dick!

3 Likes

somebody had to say it… :rofl:

3 Likes

WOW, that’s a bug

do you use a desktop, and, if so know how to open your console to screenshot errors by any chance?

3 Likes

Just hit the back button and got this.

4 Likes

@Robert ,
Was it that the video has 1million viewers, or that 1 very slow learner viewed it 1 million times till fully comprehended?

5 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

it was spook playing his mind games…

4 Likes

He hacked & padded the view #'s or viewed the same video 1 million times?

3 Likes

I don’t watch much video here because I tend only to watch on double speed. Could you add a speed control?

5 Likes

Consistency and bugs first, certainly some features needed

5 Likes

he hacked and padded 100 views and watched it himself 999,900…once he actually watched it he thought it was pretty good.

5 Likes

Because they sound like chipmunks? :rofl:

5 Likes

Yes, I use a desktop and I have a screenshot app. I’m not sure what “open your console” means. Are you referring to this :arrow_down:?

Please advise and I will try to capture any useful info or errors.

3 Likes

Yes, however I right click, then look for “errors”, or 1k other things you can do with it

3 Likes